Bronco ForScan Thread

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So the new version that just came out on the 16th I was finally able to write to BCM and turn off the double horn honk. Its weird it worked for some one previous version but not others. I bet there is differences in computers based on build date and maybe they are "locked" and thats what forscan is working on when they say improved support for MY blah blah blah. Still cant write to IPC but baby steps ill take it lol.
What setting description was it? I looked briefly with the latest version and didn't notice it. Being too lazy to look again with it being in single digit Temps outside.
Sponsored

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I wonder if mud/ruts mode can be added to the lower trim Sports, as the Mavrick FX4 has the same AWD system as the lower trim Sports yet has mud/ruts mode
I got curious and tried on my BB. It showed successful write but when switching goat modes it wasn't there. Maybe it's cause the smaller display the BB has vs higher models?

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So we can have the navigation program even if the dealer did not ordered it? Tell me about that?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I got curious and tried on my BB. It showed successful write but when switching goat modes it wasn't there. Maybe it's cause the smaller display the BB has vs higher models?
You need different hardware for those modes. They require a locking rear differential.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape

Fordson04

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
You need different hardware for those modes. They require a locking rear differential.
Yea I know but figured I would give it a shot and see what and if it would do anything. Haha

Osmo66

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I just received a Vgate vLinker FS ELM327 from Aliexpress about a week after ordering. Disabling double horn honk was really easy following the FORScan Tutorial Document. Looks like Auto Start Stop is there as well but I did not touch that.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread IMG_7323.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread IMG_7322.JPG

$50 to remove the double honk... money well spent :cool:

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Howdy I have been playing with Forscan for awhile now. I have been looking but can’t find how to change Bluetooth pairing name to Bronco instead of just Sync.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I am loving the progress! Has anyone been able to see if there is a way to disable hyper-flash with LED tail lights? I am about to splice in load resistors but would rather code it out if its in there like on the F150s.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Howdy I have been playing with Forscan for awhile now. I have been looking but can’t find how to change Bluetooth pairing name to Bronco instead of just Sync.
As a workaround, you maybe able to rename it in your phone's Bluetooth menu after paring.

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As a workaround, you maybe able to rename it in your phone's Bluetooth menu after paring.
I have an iPhone and it does not allow that for some reason. I rent a lot of cars and try and grab Fords because I know the way to operate things without reading a book. I go though once in a while and clean out all of them. I am guess I will sit in the BS and see which one connects then delete the rest.

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Hi, I'd like to learn more about this, are there any links to tutorials on how to start. what is needed,

Thanks from a newbie.

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, I'd like to learn more about this, are there any links to tutorials on how to start. what is needed,

Thanks from a newbie.
the very first post in this thread has the links you are looking for.
Sponsored