brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
So I done goofed. Tried changing wheel size and BBB did not like it. I went back to ab file and now have the following... Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot (11)

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot (12)

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot (13)

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread Screenshot (14)

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I done goofed. Tried changing wheel size and BBB did not like it. I went back to ab file and now have the following... Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.
If you've reset back to factory values, reset your fault codes by clicking the yellow triangle with the power button symbol (circle intersected by a vertical line at the 12 o'clock position). Report back whether the codes returned.

Note: if you don't know already, after you update your tire circumference, you have to run a relearn on the PCM and AWD modules.

Sidebar: Holy shit you have way more modules showing up than I do on the same version of FORScan.

Last edited:

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you've reset back to factory values, reset your fault codes by clicking the yellow triangle with the power button symbol (circle bisected by a vertical line at the 12 o'clock position). Report back whether the codes returned.

Note: if you don't know already, after you update your tire circumference, you have to run a relearn on the PCM and AWD modules.

Sidebar: Holy shit you have way more modules showing up than I do on the same version of FORScan.
I greatly appreciate the reply. I did the relearn for both modules as per the tutorial. I may end up at the dealer. I didn’t see any difference but 1 value change between the dl ab vs what I saved. I went and changed the dl ab file from ford and did the change manually and it had no affect.
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread 1657501591736

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I greatly appreciate the reply. I did the relearn for both modules as per the tutorial. I may end up at the dealer. I didn’t see any difference but 1 value change between the dl ab vs what I saved. I went and changed the dl ab file from ford and did the change manually and it had no affect.
Any luck resetting the fault codes?

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread 1657501591736
I did however get the cabin exit honk disabled. And parking lights with drl’s. At least that worked for me.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It’s acting like I replaced the entire PCM. That shows the VIN mismatched.
Seems like the PCM doesn't want to communicate correctly with the rest of the vehicle. How many times did you try the PCM relearn? Maybe something misbehaved during your last relearn and it's freaking out?

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like the PCM doesn't want to communicate correctly with the rest of the vehicle. How many times did you try the PCM relearn? Maybe something misbehaved during your last relearn and it's freaking out?
twice

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
DL from Ford.
Hmm. I'd recommend comparing your current as built to what was downloaded from Motorcraft to see if it carried over correctly. I had problems with the Motorcraft as built a little while back. And double check the VIN used to download from Motorcraft was the correct VIN.

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmm. I'd recommend comparing your current as built to what was downloaded from Motorcraft to see if it carried over correctly. I had problems with the Motorcraft as built a little while back. And double check the VIN used to download from Motorcraft was the correct VIN.
Restored successfully! Thanks for helping. I had 3 values to change. All good. Now to shut that damn cabin honk off... I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS AGAIN LOL

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Restored successfully! Thanks for helping. I had 3 values to change. All good. Now to shut that damn cabin honk off... I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS AGAIN LOL
Glad you got it fixed! What a weird problem to run into... I'd suggest making a backup of your functional as-builts.
Sponsored