Anyone receive their Free Wheeling Bronco Sport yet?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
What are you talking about? Liver smothered in onions and bacon is awesome! (I might be showing my age here…)
I'd order that...minus the liver.
Sponsored

TCBSport

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport, 2012 Land Rover LR4 5.0L
Geez they needa get those cleaned up! They look sharp though (minus the red in the rims)
I hear you. We had a strong rain last night followed by nasty wind. My service appointment was at 730am before the sales department was open so I bet they are spotless now.

Paradocks

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
The stripes on the Free Wheeling look much better on darker paint colors, IMO. Something about the contrast of bright stripes against a neutral background make the colors really pop.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
Ok…finally my wife’s 2024 Free Wheeling addition arrived last Friday. Our schedule was too busy so we had to wait until yesterday’s to pick it up. She loves it. I will attach pic at end.

now I get to start adding on all the accessories I bought…21 to be exact. They include wheel spacers, window tint, dual exhaust, door sills, red knob set, vent covers, red pedals, consol cover, cell phone mount, AFE COI, hood lifts, engine cover, hood deflector, mud flaps, raptor grill lights, and hood insulation pad.
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone receive their Free Wheeling Bronco Sport yet? 4856A917-5057-46AC-B816-82FD4F523DFA

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
@Power Man, beautiful car! I will warn you those pedals are a bitch (my blue ones below). I could not get them on even with soaking and other tricks. I went to dealership and said first person to get these on gets $20. Two failed before the third guy, bigger than all three of us, put them on in about 10 seconds.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone receive their Free Wheeling Bronco Sport yet? IMG_1445

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Put mine on about three weeks ago in the evening. Took me about 40 minutes laying across the door jam, straining to get them seated. My bruised ribs are now getting to where I can touch them and sit without a pillow to prop up on ! 😬💩💩

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I like it. I just wish they offered the 2.0 in other trims other than the badlands.

That said, if they wanna add color id like to see a bright orange like they had on the old broncos...

Bold Orange 1974

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone receive their Free Wheeling Bronco Sport yet? boldorange19742
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone receive their Free Wheeling Bronco Sport yet? boldorange1974