Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet?

Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
I would not count on that, I ordered 8/30, and my delivery should be 1/23, for outerbanks, 1 week short of 5 months
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Am I the only one whoā€™s been stuck on ā€œin productionā€ for over a month now with no window sticker? Iā€™m starting to think Iā€™m never going to get my car. :(
Hang in there. I think the plant either shut down over the holidays or was on a reduced schedule. I know a lot of people on the Maverick Forum were in the same boat, but theyā€™ve started to move. Just keep your fingers crossed that once you are built you ship right away. Mine was built on 12-12-22, but didnā€™t ship until 1-4-23. My delivery window was 1-4 to 1-10 and mine is sitting on a train somewhere. I wonā€™t get a new ETA until after today. Your window sticker will magically appear. Hang in there.

Aralm

Outer Banks
First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hang in there. I think the plant either shut down over the holidays or was on a reduced schedule. I know a lot of people on the Maverick Forum were in the same boat, but theyā€™ve started to move. Just keep your fingers crossed that once you are built you ship right away. Mine was built on 12-12-22, but didnā€™t ship until 1-4-23. My delivery window was 1-4 to 1-10 and mine is sitting on a train somewhere. I wonā€™t get a new ETA until after today. Your window sticker will magically appear. Hang in there.
Thanks for your reply, makes me feel so much better that thereā€™s other people on the same boat as me. Hopefully you get yours very soon!

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
The status of my wife's '23 changed to Built on the Vehicle Order Order Tracking page!

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
have not received but my order has changed from "in production" to "BUILT"!!

now the 4-6wk journey from plant to dealership....(and hoping not longer)

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
From Built to Shipped today!

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
Mine was built 12/10, shipped 12/12, arrived to the railyard in town 12/23. Eta from Ford in the shipped email was 12/28-1/3. However due to holidays and a truck driver shortage, the shipper changed the eta time range twice more...1/1-7 and 1/7-13. There was nothing my dealer nor FoMoCo could do to help move it along. It was delivered to my dealer yesterday afternoon 1/10. He needs until Friday to inspect and prep it, but our schedules won't let us go until Saturday to see about actually buying her. Ordered 9/1.

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
The funniest thing happened to me. Tuesday evening, I got an email from Ford stating "Your vehicleā€™s previous estimated delivery range of January 5, 2023, and January 11, 2023, has been updated to between February 7, 2023, and February 13, 2023." Then yesterday morning, the dealer called and said it was ready for delivery! Picked it up last night and I couldn't be happier, though I really haven't had time to set anything up. The floor mats are still in a bag.

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
I also noticed that I must've gotten the "4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Credit," because the option to enable it isn't showing up. Again, not a deal breaker since the vehicle still has an active modem for FordPass Connect, but it's a little disappointing.

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
so update today..
mine went from "built" to "Shipped" today....est arrival of Feb 12
will see how long it takes. that is the min 4wk shipping, but im not expecting it till the end of Feb
but getting excited!

Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
Ordered 8/30, obx, mine is still at the rail yard in Romulas MI, been there for over 1 week eta at dealer, Cleveland area, on 1/23

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Has anyone who ordered a 2023 bronco sport between August and September received the $500 customer retail order bonus
Interesting. I ordered in August. Mine just arrived at the dealer. Iā€™m waiting for them to contact me to get the paperwork going.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Has anyone who ordered a 2023 bronco sport between August and September received the $500 customer retail order bonus
I did not. I called Ford who seemed to know nothing about this offer and told me their "marketing department" creates these so customer service didn't have "much info." The dealership could not get the program code to apply to my purchase, either. I got a great deal from Granger and did get the preferred financing, so not complaining about them. This seems to be a Ford corporate issue.

Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
I called ford yesterday and was give a certificate number for $1000 off a vehicle ordered before 4/3/23, program # 38558 we ordered a obx on 8/30/22 and are picking it up this Saturday, but they said it's up to the dealer whether or not it's redeemable
Sponsored