Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet?

Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
The incentive I am talking about is going on until at least 4/3/23
Sponsored

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone who ordered a 2023 bronco sport between August and September received the $500 customer retail order bonus
I ordered mine on September 1st. My car has not arrived to dealer yet. Does this mean I miss out on that order bonus?

Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
From what I understand as long as it was ordered before 4/3/23, you can get it, I don't know how far back they will go back but there willing to go to 8/30/22 so they would have to do 9/1/22

Lulu

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Heritage
I ordered my '23 OBX on 17 August. I was eligible for the Military Appreciation offer. Unfortunately for me that offer also expired on 3 January. My vehicle arrived on the 10th, and I picked it up on the 11th. I wrote to Ford about it because the delay was not my fault. I haven't heard back yet.

Lulu

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Heritage
I ordered my 2023 bronco sport heritage edition on 8/17/20. Was built 12/14 and shipped quickly, arriving at the dealer on 1/5/2023. I purchased on in 1/9. I had mentioned the $500 bonus when I ordered, and before I went in to pick it up. At time of purchase they said there was no offer. I purchased the car without it and several days later called Ford customer service. The 1st two people said I had the bonus and the third said it expired. Dealer couldnā€™t find it. I sent an email to Elena Ford but havenā€™t heard anything back yet. The ad does have an expiration date of 1/3 which doesnā€™t make sense since they didnā€™t begin to build them until 12/2022. I also had a $500 bonus for Red Carpet leasing which doesnt expire until 4/3., which also doesnā€™t make sense. I am somewhat unhappy about this. Also, Ford customer service said the dealer doesnā€™t have to honor it, which makes even less sense.
But, other than that, I love my Robins Egg Blue heritage edition. Brings a smile to my face every time I drive itšŸ„°

Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
From what I understand as long as it was ordered before 4/3/23, you can get it, I don't know how far back they will go back but there willing to go to 8/30/22 so they would have to do 9/1/22
I went and picked mine up and was told by the dealer that it had to be ordered after 1/1/23 so I didn't get the $1000 rebate, I did get price protection, it went I wish when you called ford customer service they actually knew what they were talking about, the dealer showed me how the computer shows what rebates are available, they weren't lying, it's just customer service is incompetent

mtford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150, '23 Bronco Sport Heritage
Ordered my Bronco Sport Heritage 10/10/22, was built 12/27/22, shipped 1/7/23 and got it from the dealer yesterday 1/28/23!

Really really like it! That 1.5 is impressive, lots of pep for this car, and the view over the hood bulges is by far the best....reminds me a bit of the twin scoops on the old '64 GTO :)

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
mine scheduled to arrive around Feb 16....already have loan lined up so just a matter of waiting now.... march will be a busy month for me so i will have plenty of driving back n forth to get used to it....(mostly paved roads)

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The bonus cash for orders seem to be both region specific and at the discretion of the dealership. Granger was not able to apply it to my BSBL and I feel confident they would have if they could have.

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
mine arrived on Wed 2/8. in all its dusty glory....
not checked in so they wouldn't allow a test drive.
we are scheduled to pick up Friday.
i will have the weekend to play with it and get used to the new features.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? IMG_5318.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? IMG_5321.JPG

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
I went and picked mine up and was told by the dealer that it had to be ordered after 1/1/23 so I didn't get the $1000 rebate, I did get price protection, it went I wish when you called ford customer service they actually knew what they were talking about, the dealer showed me how the computer shows what rebates are available, they weren't lying, it's just customer service is incompetent
My wife ordered in August. Dealer said it will be $1,000 off from Ford plus any extra incentives if greater at the time of delivery. It arrived last week, and they applied the $1,000 off the final numbers. Window sticker was also $750 higher than the order.

I ordered a '22 Escape in March and received $1,500 off. Sticker also went up $750 from when I placed my order.

GatorH

Outer Banks
First Name
Halli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23MY BS OBX ordered 8/24
Finally picked up my new baby last night. Dealer was awesome along the way (I feel lucky) always giving updates as much as he could even though he did not have much more info than what Ford was already giving me. Locked in my msrp/sticker price from order date in August plus $500 early order rebate and 2.9% financing.

25 miles and itching to put more on. Hoping to go for a little drive and get to know her better this weekend.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? 2EE21E66-D602-458A-BEC4-B88F1D679B09

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
My wife ordered in August. Dealer said it will be $1,000 off from Ford plus any extra incentives if greater at the time of delivery. It arrived last week, and they applied the $1,000 off the final numbers. Window sticker was also $750 higher than the order.

I ordered a '22 Escape in March and received $1,500 off. Sticker also went up $750 from when I placed my order.
Your dealer should have given you price protection. If you have your original order sheet, that is what you should be paying. Because guess what? Your dealer is going to get that money back; that increase in price. There are a lot of videos you can find on YouTube on price protection and how to inform your dealer about it. But they probably already know about it.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
We didn't pay the window sticker. I was $2,250 below on my Escape. My wife's BS BL will be $1,750 below.
Sponsored