Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet?

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Just wondering if anyone out there has received a 23MY Bronco Sport yet. I'm still awaiting shipping along with many others but just curious.
Sponsored

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Check out the thread ā€˜Who'll be the first to get a 2023 Bronco Sport delivered?!ā€™ There are several already in their new homes.

Retrosport

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered OB in mid-August, requested hot spot modem, the Bronco Sport is in transit, recently crossing the Mexican border in Nogales, AZ. Dealer anticipates receiving the week of 20-Jan in South Texas.

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Ordered OB in mid-August, requested hot spot modem, the Bronco Sport is in transit, recently crossing the Mexican border in Nogales, AZ. Dealer anticipates receiving the week of 20-Jan in South Texas.
That is awesome! My schedule is right with you, would love to know how you tracked where it is on its journey to you!? Thanks!

Retrosport

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I stopped by my dealer, and they provided a printout of its current location. I ordered a 2018 Expedition and the same dealer could get targeted detailed info of where it is. Vehicle logistics is complex. I know that Union Pacific will transport from Nogales, AZ through El Paso, Texas. I believe it will end up in San Antonio and put on a car carrier truck to my local dealer. I can imagine queuing in Arizona to clear US Customs, get routed and scheduled on trains going to the needed destination. A similar process happens in San Antonio to queue vehicles on one truck going to my local dealer. You dealer can look up this information along the way. My dealer said they need 1-2 days to do dealer prep work and that they do this during the week.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
'23 OBX Ordered 8/17, Built 12/10, Arrived at dealer 1/9. Will pick up 1/11.

UPDATE: Picked up today! 1/11
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? 100_6539.JPG

Last edited:

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I stopped by my dealer, and they provided a printout of its current location. I ordered a 2018 Expedition and the same dealer could get targeted detailed info of where it is. Vehicle logistics is complex. I know that Union Pacific will transport from Nogales, AZ through El Paso, Texas. I believe it will end up in San Antonio and put on a car carrier truck to my local dealer. I can imagine queuing in Arizona to clear US Customs, get routed and scheduled on trains going to the needed destination. A similar process happens in San Antonio to queue vehicles on one truck going to my local dealer. You dealer can look up this information along the way. My dealer said they need 1-2 days to do dealer prep work and that they do this during the week.
Thank you! I am south of Houston, Gulf Coast Ford. They think it will be here earlier than the delivery date given, maybe they are tracking. There are 5 coming in, 3 for their lot.

Dperry285

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford bronco sport
Ordered OB 8/30, now in Romulus MI, should arrive in Cleveland 01/23

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
OuterBanks25:
I ordered a Badlands about the same time you ordered your Outer Banks. It was built the week of 12/9 and shipped about 12/17. Arrived at the dealer around 12/28, and I took ownership on 12/31.

So far, LOVING it...

There are some frustrating things: Interior components could be abit better, frustrating tradeoffs (I didn't like my leather color options (brown) in the Badlands. I have a Atlas Blue Car with Carbon Grey Interior. Hated giving up the garage door opener, moon roof, and sound system, but overall, I'm really enjoying the car.

RR

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
That is awesome! My schedule is right with you, would love to know how you tracked where it is on its journey to you!? Thanks!
You can get the railcar number from your dealer or Ford Customer Support and then track it via the rail company. They have a 1-800 number you can call and put in the railcar number to get updates. All automated.

ledge

Big Bend
First Name
ledge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Check out the thread ā€˜Who'll be the first to get a 2023 Bronco Sport delivered?!ā€™ There are several already in their new homes.
ordered Big Bend Area 51 Conv. Pack., Mats all, rubberseat backs, tow hitch 10/26, built 1/5/23, dealer between 2/6-2/12 per Ford, much faster than dealer thought upon ordering.

Aralm

Outer Banks
First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Am I the only one whoā€™s been stuck on ā€œin productionā€ for over a month now with no window sticker? Iā€™m starting to think Iā€™m never going to get my car. :(

iowabs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL Area 51
Ordered Badlands Area 51 today without premium package after test driving one recently. Such a fun vehicle. Very excited to join this community. Hope to receive late Spring.
Sponsored