Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet?

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
not sure how many picts ill get this weekend....by the time we get it home tonight it will be dark and i hear a pending snow/rain storm for the MD region is coming sunday...
we are picking up Friday evening.... we have several plans for Sat so in between all the running i might snap a picture....but i will definitely get more as i can.
everyone's picts are looking good!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Finally picked up my new baby last night. Dealer was awesome along the way (I feel lucky) always giving updates as much as he could even though he did not have much more info than what Ford was already giving me. Locked in my msrp/sticker price from order date in August plus $500 early order rebate and 2.9% financing.

25 miles and itching to put more on. Hoping to go for a little drive and get to know her better this weekend.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? 2EE21E66-D602-458A-BEC4-B88F1D679B09
She is beautiful!! Congrats on your new ride!

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
Quick shots… going from a Ford Edge so size is def smaller that i need to get used to.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? 9569565E-717E-4DEC-852B-6ACE18D422DE

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? 1AAA3371-7934-4322-B2FF-CBBA272837EA

Repool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion '08
I ordered a badlands and the description stated heritage limited on the website. I'm wondering how, going to look into it. Should be here by Feb. 27 latest. according to the tracker.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Picked up our heritage limited last night 2/10. Arrived to the dealer 2/7. Tracker shows the order was put in 11/12/22, it was built 1/13 and shipped on 1/19

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone Receive Their 2023 Bronco Sport Yet? 325568145_880473719873292_605073591324874206_n
The color sure does look good in person.

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
i have seen the robin egg in person, think Carolina blue but just a shade lighter...
between Carolina and pastel blue

ChrisKinFLA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport - in production
Those that have received yours - how long from production to delivery? My production date was the week of 2/20, then 2/13, then back to 2/20 and went into production on 2/14.
How long generally are they in production? I'm in Florida - wonder is they ship across the Gulf of Mexico?

ChrisKinFLA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport - in production
OuterBanks25:
I ordered a Badlands about the same time you ordered your Outer Banks. It was built the week of 12/9 and shipped about 12/17. Arrived at the dealer around 12/28, and I took ownership on 12/31.

So far, LOVING it...

There are some frustrating things: Interior components could be abit better, frustrating tradeoffs (I didn't like my leather color options (brown) in the Badlands. I have a Atlas Blue Car with Carbon Grey Interior. Hated giving up the garage door opener, moon roof, and sound system, but overall, I'm really enjoying the car.

RR
Oh I hear you on the interior components. I realize it's been decades since I ordered a car ('87 Mustange GT, 5 speed manual) but to no longer be able to pick your from many exterior and interior colors, and very limited options was quite the wake up. I disliked the 3 interiors available for the Outer Banks - had to go with the one I hated the least. sigh~~

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
Oh I hear you on the interior components. I realize it's been decades since I ordered a car ('87 Mustange GT, 5 speed manual) but to no longer be able to pick your from many exterior and interior colors, and very limited options was quite the wake up. I disliked the 3 interiors available for the Outer Banks - had to go with the one I hated the least. sigh~~
you would think with all the technology and automated production we have now adding specific options would be a breeze, but no....they jam everything the majority DOESN'T want and charges us for it.... i would like to have the option to pick my interior without getting the sunroof, or maybe something else that is in the "package" because for me the sunroof is totally worthless...
unlike some other options on the inside....but i guess thats too difficult for them to do.
im sure the excuse with this will be "cost" but really?

same goes with exterior paint colors....how about offering ALL the color palettes across the board of the ford lineup? is it really that hard to do?
Sponsored