760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yea, motorcycle trailers without motorcycles, Horse trailers without a horse... It really should have been 3,000 Lbs. 2,000 just isn't enough for most uses.
the average motorcycle weighs about 400 pounds and motorcycle trailers would probably weigh another 400-600 max… how could you not manage that? Lol
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Yea, motorcycle trailers without motorcycles, Horse trailers without a horse... It really should have been 3,000 Lbs. 2,000 just isn't enough for most uses.
You know a motorcycle and its trailer weigh no where close to 2,000 lbs? "COME ON MAN"

Slewis95407

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2020 Sylvansport Go, 2012 Focus
Do you use any portable air/heat system? I am thinking about getting one of these for the family but want to make it more comfortable.
I use a small Mr. Buddy for heat in the morning. I use small battery powered fans in summer. There is a screen vent below each bed platform that can be left open no matter the weather.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
You know a motorcycle and its trailer weigh no where close to 2,000 lbs? "COME ON MAN"
My wife's and my Harleys weigh around 1,700 lbs together. Our trailer to pull them is another 1,200 so "COME ON MAN".

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
There are really LOTS of things you can tow under 2200 lbs. that don't have to be a camper! Even so there are small popups, plus teardrop and small Scamp-like, and other small overlander-type trailers even under 1000 lbs. And utility trailers for your motorcycles, side-by-side, mower, etc. etc. etc. Even a single horse trailer! Another big deal "in the community" is camping inside, on top of, or out of a small trailer behind the Sport. Towing a camper is not the only way! And camping anyway is not the only way to tow your work or fun!
We are looking to tow a snowmobile! :)

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
My wife's and my Harleys weigh around 1,700 lbs together. Our trailer to pull them is another 1,200 so "COME ON MAN".
1200 lb motorcycle trailer? Thats a serious mc trailer...is it pipe and/or enclosed? I agree the tc is oddly low but My boat (poling skiff) and trailer weigh less than far less than 2k ...probably closer to 800

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I've been towing a Sylvansport Go for a year behind a 2017 Escape and now behind my Bronco. Don't know it is there most of the time. The go is a utility trailer, toy hauler and pop up camper trailer. Go weighs 840 lbs. dry.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone pulling camper? 0607211335a
How do you like this trailer. My wife and I are looking into this to pull behind ours

Slewis95407

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you like this trailer. My wife and I are looking into this to pull behind ours
Before the sport go I towed a 36' fifth wheel with a F350 dullie. The go is more fun being able to camp and fish almost anywhere. The go weighs 860 lbs. I carry my kayaks on top and still have room for a small 4 wheeler in the cargo area. The tilting bed makes it easy to load. I live in NorCal had to drive to Washington state to purchase.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone pulling camper? 0811201122

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone pulling camper? 0816201403

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone pulling camper? 1123

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Before the sport go I towed a 36' fifth wheel with a F350 dullie. The go is more fun being able to camp and fish almost anywhere. The go weighs 860 lbs. I carry my kayaks on top and still have room for a small 4 wheeler in the cargo area. The tilting bed makes it easy to load. I live in NorCal had to drive to Washington state to purchase.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone pulling camper? 0811201122

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone pulling camper? 0816201403

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone pulling camper? 1123
So where in Washington state did you get it. I live in Washington and didn’t see any for sale

Slewis95407

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So where in Washington state did you get it. I live in Washington and didn’t see any for sale
Vancouver RV part of a Toyota dealership. I don't see any reference on the west coast. There is a dealer in Arizona. They do ship to your address. I bought it over a year ago at the beginning of covid. All of the CA dealer quit stocking and sold their inventory. Now it looks the same for the west coast.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
1200 lb motorcycle trailer? Thats a serious mc trailer...is it pipe and/or enclosed? I agree the tc is oddly low but My boat (poling skiff) and trailer weigh less than far less than 2k ...probably closer to 800
Enclosed and built like a brick shithouse to protect the bikes. Add to that two 900 Lb. bikes.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Enclosed and built like a brick shithouse to protect the bikes. Add to that two 900 Lb. bikes.
That makes sense then hhahaa ... better protected than not.