Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
It does not look good with the panel in place, but it looks even worse without it.
Couldn't agree more
But place yourself in the Ford engineering room discussion

Who's gonna claim this turd
Damn wiring harness group sure screwed us over
Not ours, this mess is interior designs baby
Hol'up, you two own this, Interiors not touching it
Somebody go find the HVAC team
Hey, lets just pull the ole' engine cover trick
aaaaaaaaaaand just like that PRESTO
problem solved
Sponsored

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hardware = Two clips and plastic screws.
Sorry, it sounded like they were going to ship you the panel AND the hardware to attach it. The panel is a piece of plastic where the two clips are part of the plastic.. think of it more like two tabs that extend off the long edge that slot into the two notches in the OP's post. The screws are already in the panel. It comes all together and shouldn't be separate items. Just the way it's worded sounded wrong to me, but perhaps your parts guy doesn't know what he's saying either.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Sorry, it sounded like they were going to ship you the panel AND the hardware to attach it. The panel is a piece of plastic where the two clips are part of the plastic.. think of it more like two tabs that extend off the long edge that slot into the two notches in the OP's post. The screws are already in the panel. It comes all together and shouldn't be separate items. Just the way it's worded sounded wrong to me, but perhaps your parts guy doesn't know what he's saying either.
Might be panel assembly comes with hardware and you can by the hardware separately.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Budstang2k5

Badlands
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands / 2018 Ford F150 5.0
LOL, I assumed the hardware portion, they said it would come with everything needed to mount it, so my assumption.

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Where is a good online place to order this part?
parts.ford.com got it shipped to the local dealer in 3 days. its about 61 and change after tax. As someone said before, it is in the vehicle diagrams so perhaps you can argue with the service department at your dealer and say its supposed to be there according to the specs, so get it in. I just ordered it because i do not want to deal with my original dealer anymore than i have to and its a town over and my time/gas is worth more than dealing with those idiots.

Cactusjk

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
parts.ford.com got it shipped to the local dealer in 3 days. its about 61 and change after tax. As someone said before, it is in the vehicle diagrams so perhaps you can argue with the service department at your dealer and say its supposed to be there according to the specs, so get it in. I just ordered it because i do not want to deal with my original dealer anymore than i have to and its a town over and my time/gas is worth more than dealing with those idiots.
Thanks!

Now I need to find the part number again!

Last edited:

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
It's probably OK, but that does seem to be sloppy engineering. I'm not sure what's going on there. It should be covered up.
Good news, in 2023 Ford will also eliminate the wiring and the blower, so you don't need the cover but you pick up all that legroom.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enter the part number on Ebay or Google. You will find the lowest price. I got my for 40.00.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
Your Ford dealer.

See post #339 by Juliet:

"The parts guy at my dealership showed me that the under dash panel is on their spec sheet that show the placement of parts on the vehicle. They said this panel should be there and essentially a new vehicle came incomplete. Thankfully not to the degree of an F150 that came with windshield wipers/assembly. I totally get the engine cover no longer coming with the vehicle, it's not on the spec sheet. . . panel is and should be included."

They should order it and install it (if you want) for no charge -- while apologizing for the inconvenience.

Feint

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
My dealer said they looked at another Bronco Sport on their lot which didn't have it either and they said it's been removed from the '22 cars. I wrote to Ford on these forums, they called me and said I would have to ask my dealer about that and the missing folding head rests. Game, set, match, Ford.
Sponsored