Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Hmm interesting. I could've swore I read that a few on here had their covered under warranty. But maby not. Disappointing nonetheless that I'm spending even more money to complete the build, but I'm already committed. :confused:
And that is the sad thing about all this.. They will continue to do so because the ones that want this will pay full cost for the vehicle and then continue paying and building what Ford left off. Ford laughing all the way to the bank. Next year it will be something else so on and so on and so on. We the consumers are allowing them to make us pay twice for the same product.
Sponsored

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Well I started reading this thread and I'm only up to page 17. Wow! So I think I have finally ordered the last two missing parts of my 2023 Bronco Sport. They being the Tow Hook(Amazon) and the Under Dash Passenger Side Insulator Cover. The grand total of owner installed missing parts on a brand new Ford vehicle:
Engine cover(used)$70
Hood Insulation $141.79
Engine Bay Dash Panel $50.94
Engine Bay Dash Panel Nuts $10.76
Hood Side Weatherstripping Left and Right $51.88
Engine Cover Ball Studs(3) $44.77
Passenger Side Kick Cover Insulator $68.76
Tow Hook Eye(Amazon) $38.97

Total Out of Pocket: $477.87 Just to make my vehicle as it should have been when I drove it off the lot. There definitely should be some kind of compensation from Ford for this debacle.

DahliaDarlin'

Outer Banks
First Name
Lise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2005 Honda Civic
What does the hood side weather stripping do? Does it help with the hood shimmy? Mine absolutely rattles on the highway!

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Well I started reading this thread and I'm only up to page 17. Wow! So I think I have finally ordered the last two missing parts of my 2023 Bronco Sport. They being the Tow Hook(Amazon) and the Under Dash Passenger Side Insulator Cover. The grand total of owner installed missing parts on a brand new Ford vehicle:
Engine cover(used)$70
Hood Insulation $141.79

Total Out of Pocket: $477.87 Just to make my vehicle as it should have been when I drove it off the lot. There definitely should be some kind of compensation from Ford for this debacle.
My ‘22 BL was missing the fold down rear seat headrests so i paid for those out of pocket (I fold down the rear sets a few times a week and the fixed headrests hit the front seat). These come in different colors.

Ebony/Roast fold down rear seat headrests
M1PZ-78611A08-EB
M1PZ-78611A09-EA

The dealership installed some of the other missing parts under warranty so no cost to me.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What does the hood side weather stripping do? Does it help with the hood shimmy? Mine absolutely rattles on the highway!
It can't hurt and it's supposed to be there.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My ‘22 BL was missing the fold down rear seat headrests so i paid for those out of pocket (I fold down the rear sets a few times a week and the fixed headrests hit the front seat). These come in different colors.

Ebony/Roast fold down rear seat headrests
M1PZ-78611A08-EB
M1PZ-78611A09-EA

The dealership installed some of the other missing parts under warranty so no cost to me.
Good for you. I really didn't want to go through the hassle and my relationship with the dealer I bought from is not good. Besides I love to tinker and upgrade and know things are done right.
I ordered all the parts from a local Ford Dealer only a few miles away and save on shipping by picking them up there.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Good for you. I really didn't want to go through the hassle and my relationship with the dealer I bought from is not good. Besides I love to tinker and upgrade and know things are done right.
I ordered all the parts from a local Ford Dealer only a few miles away and save on shipping by picking them up there.
Me too … the dealership paid and I installed myself. I like to tinker too.

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Engine cover(used)$70
Hood Insulation $141.79

I read through it as well to compile the list you wrote above. Wish I'd found it sooner! LOL!

I'm missing all of the same minus the tow hook (factory tow package) on a 2023 Heritage Limited I took delivery of almost exactly a month ago.

Considering I paid MSRP for this, I'm pretty irritated that @Ford Motor Company eliminates these parts from the factory but then charges $500 to add what was otherwise OEM equipment back onto the truck.

I am going to compile the list of missing part numbers and contact the stealership in the morning.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I read through it as well to compile the list you wrote above. Wish I'd found it sooner! LOL!

I'm missing all of the same minus the tow hook (factory tow package) on a 2023 Heritage Limited I took delivery of almost exactly a month ago.

Considering I paid MSRP for this, I'm pretty irritated that @Ford Motor Company eliminates these parts from the factory but then charges $500 to add what was otherwise OEM equipment back onto the truck.

I am going to compile the list of missing part numbers and contact the stealership in the morning.
Excellent. If you need any party #'s let me know. I have them all listed in my dealer account.
Let us know what your dealer says when you run that list by them.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have everything but the engine cover(found used) but it is discontinued anyway.
Dash Panel Insulator Passenger side: M1PZ78046A25AA
Hood weatherstrip Left: M1PZ16A239A
Hood weatherstrip Right: M1PZ16A238A
Dash Insulator Nuts(engine bay): W709793S439
Dash Panel Insulator(engine Bay): M1PZ7801588A
Ball Stud(you'll need 3):AA5Z6N958A
Hood Insulation: M1PZ16738B

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have everything but the engine cover(found used) but it is discontinued anyway.
Thanks!!

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Colonel, I'm curious as to how the Engine Bay Dash Panel $50.94 install was? More pieces needed? Easy?

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colonel, I'm curious as to how the Engine Bay Dash Panel $50.94 install was? More pieces needed? Easy?
Easy as can be. The panel is just at the top of the firewall below the wipers. The other parts are the retaining nuts that I also have listed. It blows the mind that they are not included with the panel and cost about another 10 buck$.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Easy as can be. The panel is just at the top of the firewall below the wipers. The other parts are the retaining nuts that I also have listed. It blows the mind that they are not included with the panel and cost about another 10 buck$.
My bad.
I copy and pasted the wrong part.
Dash Panel Insulator Passenger side: M1PZ78046A25AA.
Just pops in?
Sponsored

Last edited: