Any Ideas of Changes coming for 2024? .... NOT Rumor Mill !!!!!

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
So order banks were due to open today for the Sport (not sure if they actually did). Build and Price is still not updated (not uncommon, usually lags for a few weeks behind the order bank). However, surely someone can see the DORA system and let us know the changes, colors, updates, etc.
If the order banks were opened, dealers would have been calling their prospective customers, who that they know are anxious to get their 2024 orders in.
And if that happened, I'm sure someone would have posted here that they were able to order.
Tapping my fingers and toes ...waiting.
My local dealer has texted me several times recently telling me about a couple of BS BL's that they just got in, even though they know that I want to order a 2024.
Sponsored

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When are the '24s due to hit dealer lots?
No one really knows just yet. If BS production is scheduled similar to the Maverick, which supposedly will start around October 16th, then dealers won't see their first deliveries for a month or more after that.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
If there are folks that still have not received their 2023 order, does that switch over to a 2024, or do they have to cancel that and start over with ordering a 2024?

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a 23 ordered. I didn't know if it would be a 23 or 24. Order confirmed the day after I placed order on 14June and originally scheduled for week of 31July. Has been bumped back a week to 05Aug. My dealer said he didn't know exactly how long they would build 23's. Said likely into the fall. If all goes well mine should get built soon.

There is a possibility that UAW strikes. I don't know how that would affect BS. I doubt Hermasillo is union, but some of the parts makers are.

Last edited:

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 23 ordered. I didn't know if it would be a 23 or 24. Order confirmed 14June and originally scheduled for week of 31July. Has been bumped back a week to 05Aug. My dealer said he didn't know exactly how long they would build 23's. Said likely into the fall. If all goes well mine should get built soon.

There is a possibility that UAW strikes. I don't know how that would affect BS. I doubt Hermasillo is union, but some of the parts makers are.
The plant is unionized under SINTRAFORD. I don't know what relationship they have, if any with the UAW.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Last edited:

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The plant is unionized under SINTRAFORD. I don't know what relationship they have, if any with the UAW.
Yes. I should have said UAW. I don't know what the relationship is between the two unions. Don't know if SINTRA would be sympathetic. But, I doubt UAW is thrilled at having Fords built in Mexico.

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
There are some changes in paint color availability for the Maverick with two new colors, four deletions and a couple of colors that are now fleet only. One might speculate that since the Bronco Sport and the Maverick are built at the same plant, these changes might apply to the Bronco Sport as well.

From the 2024 Maverick Order Guide:

● New Colors
— Azure Gray Metallic Tri-Coat
— Terrain
● Changed Color Offerings
— Carbonized Gray Metallic is now fleet only on XL
— Iconic Silver Metallic is now fleet only on XL
● Deleted Colors
— Area 51
— Avalanche Gray
— Alto Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat1
— Cyber Orange Metallic Tri Coat

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
There are some changes in paint color availability for the Maverick with two new colors, four deletions and a couple of colors that are now fleet only. One might speculate that since the Bronco Sport and the Maverick are built at the same plant, these changes might apply to the Bronco Sport as well.

From the 2024 Maverick Order Guide:
That is a lot of deleted colors. I can't believe that they deleted A51 and Cyber Orange, those have been two colors that Ford has highlighted for this generation of Fords - Broncos, BS and Mav. Wouldn't surprise me if they did the same with the Sport.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
If Terrain is a color for the Sport in 2024 like it was added for the Maverick, that might scratch the itch some have had on here for like a Baja Tan color. It is a light beige (probably a shade too light), but a interesting color. Been featured on the Raptor in years past.

Ford Bronco Sport Any Ideas of Changes coming for 2024?   .... NOT Rumor Mill !!!!! 1689693907068

Apparently, the Mav folks have already got a pic of the Mav in Terrain:

Ford Bronco Sport Any Ideas of Changes coming for 2024?   .... NOT Rumor Mill !!!!! 1689693953096

Reactions: MJE

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I hope they do drop the area 51 color selection for the BS; I have one, and don't mind it being a select year run.

Notice I did not say rare, as rare is an opinion.

CODIY

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I hope they do drop the area 51 color selection for the BS; I have one, and don't mind it being a select year run.

Notice I did not say rare, as rare is an opinion.
Found myself driving behind anothe A51 BS BB this morning. It was like a 3rd person view in a driving game :)

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
If they would have offered Eruption Green on the Maverick I would have ordered one. I guess I'll just be happy with my '23 and see what happens for the '25 Mavericks.