Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
No washer nozzle for the rear camera. Isn't that a requirement for all Broncos????
There is a small horizontal, plastic nozzle under the rear camera that I think is only offered on certain packages, I can only speak on the BL as mine does have a front & rear washer for the camera. You just use the washer or each and it automatically spits the washer fluid out on the cameras.
Sponsored

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I thought the B&O sound system sounds pretty great, but think you have to choose the source (digital), crank it up, maybe fiddle with the EQ to appreciate it. But everyone has different likes. It has to be better than the standard setup? You also get HD radio instead of SD -- which I can't listen to anymore.
I'm glad you brought that up, because I spent some time with an OB with the B&O system and was underwhelmed. When you say "fiddle with the EQ", do you mean the three-band (low-mid-high) sliders or did a miss a more comprehensive menu somewhere within the B&O system?
I did the best I could with the 3-band tone controls, but I couldn't get it shaped right for my ears and found myself needing some additional control. Part of that may be my hearing, but I can usually tune a system to an acceptable point pretty quickly.

neosolidus

Badlands
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3,Jeep Wrangler JLemon
I thought the B&O sound system sounds pretty great, but think you have to choose the source (digital), crank it up, maybe fiddle with the EQ to appreciate it. But everyone has different likes. It has to be better than the standard setup? You also get HD radio instead of SD -- which I can't listen to anymore.
Yeah the source of the audio matters the most, if streaming from your phone make sure the phone media volume is cranked up, had a friend complain about the audio of her new SUV(not a BS) and the issue was that the media volume was not even halfway.

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Yeah the source of the audio matters the most, if streaming from your phone make sure the phone media volume is cranked up, had a friend complain about the audio of her new SUV(not a BS) and the issue was that the media volume was not even halfway.
I find the audio to be quite good. I had a fender system in my last car and this is much richer bottom end.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
No washer nozzle for the rear camera. Isn't that a requirement for all Broncos????
It seems like some trim levels have the rear camera washer and some don't. Which one do you have that doesn't have the rear camera washer?

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
The black plastic trim scratches really easy. I had my car washed and now I see faint swirl marks in the direct sun. Anyone else notice this?

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm glad you brought that up, because I spent some time with an OB with the B&O system and was underwhelmed. When you say "fiddle with the EQ", do you mean the three-band (low-mid-high) sliders or did a miss a more comprehensive menu somewhere within the B&O system?
I did the best I could with the 3-band tone controls, but I couldn't get it shaped right for my ears and found myself needing some additional control. Part of that may be my hearing, but I can usually tune a system to an acceptable point pretty quickly.
The 3-band is all I have seen, but there is also a balance/fader control in the touch panel, you can drag the focal point of the system to any point in the interior -- I put it right on my head in the driver's seat, but have not played more than that with it. I wanted to hear more sub, but volume cranked up more than 18-19-20 I was getting an interior vibration somewhere on the passenger side. And actually, ***source*** quality makes a huge difference. Some really good HD FM stations sounded great, some others playing not-so-good source material, not so good. Surprised some Sirius-XM channels sounded fantastic -- all of it sounds like lo-res underwater in my convertible, I hate it in that vehicle for music. Want to try some hi-def MP3s in the BS when I get the chance.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It seems like some trim levels have the rear camera washer and some don't. Which one do you have that doesn't have the rear camera washer?
There are updates to builds after 5/10/21 -- see the Feb 27 order guide!

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
Wait. No ambient lighting in the Big Bend? As in, if you open the door at night you can't see anything inside? Makes me pause in getting my Big Bend than if only available in OB trim. This and maybe the better sound system would make me go up (although I do not want the leather seats). I've also heard the better sound system in the OB model isn't worth it and the top dash speaker gives off an odd "tinny" reverberations. Can anyone help/advise me on this?
I think the B&O sound system is a huge upgrade. But it depends on your source. If you listen to mostly radio, probably won't matter.

The streaming music services that I use are set to the highest bit rate.

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think the B&O sound system is a huge upgrade. But it depends on your source. If you listen to mostly radio, probably won't matter.

The streaming music services that I use are set to the highest bit rate.
Well now I am a little bummed haha. I wonder if there will be a way to add it after market. Or from a 3rd party.

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Our OB doesn't have the Camera washer .
Sponsored