2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Dissappointing for sure, but luckily my full size Bronco WIldtrak came in so I am content to wait I guess in hopes that at some point it will get built........
Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Just a FYI, any of you that ordered your limited back in August your orders were likely canceled by Ford as the limited were a dealer order only which was not made clear by Ford at the beginning. This is why you do not see green window sticker Limited's.

If your dealer gets a limited there sent whatever Ford decides. You get what you get. I got lucky and not only did my dealer get a limited but it was the color we wanted.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Just a FYI, any of you that ordered your limited back in August your orders were likely canceled by Ford as the limited were a dealer order only which was not made clear by Ford at the beginning. This is why you do not see green window sticker Limited's.

If your dealer gets a limited there sent whatever Ford decides. You get what you get. I got lucky and not only did my dealer get a limited but it was the color we wanted.
Maybe? but I called Ford CS yesterday and they said the order is still open and clear to build but has not been scheduled 🤔

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Maybe? but I called Ford CS yesterday and they said the order is still open and clear to build but has not been scheduled 🤔
Probably blue window sticker but dealer has your marked as the buyer when it comes in.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Heritage Limited are on the lots around me. They can be found out there.

OP
OP

homeru12

First Name
GILBERT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SATURN VUE AWD
I give up on receiving my Heritage limited. I cancelled my order and decided to purchase 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands. It has been shipped and arrival date is 15 March-28 March. It has everything I originally ordered in August except for color. I wanted Eruption Green I'm now getting Shadow Black. Anything can change by the time I receive my Bronco Sport. I hope it comes with tires. My Saturn has now 204,128 miles. May the Ford Gods be good to me.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
If you canceled your order it just means they took your name off it. As long as they have allotment they will just sell it to somebody else when it arrives.

DCBadlands

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2022

Bsrenfro

First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Has anyone’s Heritage Limited order ever been processed. Mine is from August and I have never heard anything.

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
Has anyone’s Heritage Limited order ever been processed. Mine is from August and I have never heard anything.
Nope. ordered in August as well and never heard anything, Ending up being able to buy one off the lot at another dealer about six weeks ago.

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
also ordered on August 12, bought(dealer ordered )last week. do not think anyone who ordered one will get there's. best to buy one that dealer ordered if you get the chance no matter how far you half to drive to get it. i personally think anyone who ordered one is being cancelled, the only ones you here about are the one's the dealer ordered, i have yet to here about anyone that ordered one themselves and received it.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
If it makes anyone feel better, I tried to order a simple (?) Outer banks edition with a sun roof. The dealer I went to said they did not want to do it, as it would take aprox. 12 to 15 weeks, and would not lock the price due to price changes. I guess the other two models being built at the same facility are creating demands perhaps. We found what we wanted minus the sun roof and bought it.

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
If it makes anyone feel better, I tried to order a simple (?) Outer banks edition with a sun roof. The dealer I went to said they did not want to do it, as it would take aprox. 12 to 15 weeks, and would not lock the price due to price changes. I guess the other two models being built at the same facility are creating demands perhaps. We found what we wanted minus the sun roof and bought it.
And auto dealers say that they are so important to service that we need to protect them and not let manufactures sell directly to consumers. Yeah right.....

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Limited's are dealer order and your dealer has to have the allotment for one.

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
My dealer actually had 3 on the lot as of 2 weeks ago. 2 different color blues and a yellow one.
Sponsored