Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2023: Bronco Sport Free Wheeling Build showcases Ford Accessory Personalization program and Vehicle Wrap Program BRONCO_SPORT_3Q_FRONT

LAS VEGAS, Oct. 31, 2023 – Ford Performance Parts is showing custom concept packages at this year’s SEMA Show that will be available to customers starting in 2024. This first taste of what’s to come will show how owners can turn their Ford vehicle into a rolling showcase that reflects their personal taste, attitude, and love of their vehicle.

"Ford customers love to personalize the performance and appearance of their vehicles, especially Mustang, Bronco and Ranger," said Mark Wilson, Ford North America Vehicle Personalization manager. "The Ford Performance parts packages we're debuting combine the latest design trends with aftermarket accessories engineered to work with these vehicles out of the box."

Developed in response to customer feedback, these packages will be available via the Ford Performance Parts website or through a dealer accessory counter. Pricing for each package will be available nearer each package’s on-sale date, while either a Ford dealer or ASE-certified shop can perform the installation.

The packages fall into four categories: Off-road capability, street performance, aesthetic parts, and unique vehicle graphics.

Ford Accessory Personalization for Bronco and Bronco Sport

Ford Accessory Personalization gives owners the opportunity to make a vehicle their own via graphics and aesthetic parts. Originally introduced as a modern riff on the popular Free Wheeling Fords of the 1970s, the Bronco Sport Free Wheeling adopts sunset-inspired accents inside and out. The Bronco Sport Blue Free Wheeling turns those details on their head and shows the dramatic changes Ford owners can make to their vehicles via the Accessory Personalization program.

New Custom Vinyl Wraps Available for F-150, Mustang, Bronco, and Explorer 

Ford has offered vehicle wraps and graphics for more than a decade, but now it’s going even further with custom vinyl wraps in 60 colors and three different finishes (gloss, satin, and matte) through Ford Vinyl Wraps. Customers owning select vehicles will be able to select their car, truck, or SUV online in early 2024 and preview the available wrap colors to see what it will look like.

Ford engineering teams have selected high-quality vinyl wraps and developed special installation techniques to ensure sensors and driver assist systems work as designed. An independent network of professional wrap installers will coordinate the work and make sure the job is done as quickly as possible, usually under two weeks from order to completion with the car only out for customization for a few days. The program will roll out in Michigan, Florida, Texas and California and rapidly expand nationwide. It will be available for certain newer model year F-150, Mustang, Bronco, and Explorer vehicles.

Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2023: Bronco Sport Free Wheeling Build showcases Ford Accessory Personalization program and Vehicle Wrap Program BRONCO_SPORT_3Q_FRONT

Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2023: Bronco Sport Free Wheeling Build showcases Ford Accessory Personalization program and Vehicle Wrap Program BRONCO_SPORT_3Q_REAR

Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2023: Bronco Sport Free Wheeling Build showcases Ford Accessory Personalization program and Vehicle Wrap Program BRONCO_SPORT_WHEEL_DETAIL

Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2023: Bronco Sport Free Wheeling Build showcases Ford Accessory Personalization program and Vehicle Wrap Program BRONCO_SPORT_INTERIOR
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I like the blue hues on the sides; not as much "boldness" as the rainbow edition Ford is putting out currently.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
At least they're hearing the call from the Bronco Sport community that we dig customization and mods as much as full size owners do. I am slightly worried about price since these are, after all, Ford options even though local shops will be doing the installs. It'll probably have an upcharge as compared to a normal vehicle wrap. Looks fantastic though and I love the seats. Very cohesive inside and out.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Now that's much nicer than Ford's Ugga-Boo-Ugga-Boo-Ugga-Boo-Boo-Ugga Free Wheelin' package.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
According to this they are a neoprene cover
Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2023: Bronco Sport Free Wheeling Build showcases Ford Accessory Personalization program and Vehicle Wrap Program IMG_7327
After reading that list I just noticed the Velocity Blue interior accents. I've been asking for those blue door inserts for a while - My first post asking if those existed was written before my Sport even got to me. And apparently there are Velocity Blue sill plates as well. Yes, please!

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wonder if the wrap installed at the dealer will carry a warranty?

Also: That blue striping looks so much better than the rainbow freewheeling. Still don't like the color way on the wheels though.

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
I assume those seats are a factory option only and not a cover.

Taking a closer look, it appears as if they are seat covers. Notice that the sides of the the seat backs are open and the cushions have some waviness in them. I wonder which seat option is underneath it all.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not much of a build, some stick on stripes, colored wheels and matching neoprene seat covers. I guess the "build" must be the cross bars. Another money grab like the "Heritage" thanks but no thanks, I'll stick with my Badlands.
Sponsored