2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Thanks Stacy. I’m not too worried about it. I was planning on making the 2 door my daily driver and replacement toy for my Gen 1 Lightning, but because of this mess, I bought the Badlands Sport last year and now plan on keeping it as my daily driver. The 2 Door will just be a replacement toy for the Lightning so I’m not too worked up about it. I would like to keep my price protection but that was always on the chopping block anyways for 2023.
I think the 2-Dr is the perfect size. I notice a bunch of the dealers around me have a lot of stock orders coming in. Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks. But I’ve seen some Black Diamond thrown in the mix too. Definitely blue window stickers. I guess those dealers looked at what could be built and said okay, I’m placing the orders!!!
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I think the 2-Dr is the perfect size. I notice a bunch of the dealers around me have a lot of stock orders coming in. Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks. But I’ve seen some Black Diamond thrown in the mix too. Definitely blue window stickers. I guess those dealers looked at what could be built and said okay, I’m placing the orders!!!
Well, the 2 door is perfect for us as we don’t have kids at home but the occasional grand child and they have no complaints about climbing over the seats. Plus still one more in the cab compared to the Lightning.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Well, the 2 door is perfect for us as we don’t have kids at home but the occasional grand child and they have no complaints about climbing over the seats. Plus still one more in the cab compared to the Lightning.
Two door big broncos are so cool. I guess you will get more info from your dealer near term. I have been reading about the upcoming announcement over on bronco6g and yeah its a mess. But it sounds like a bunch of orders with the desired options will get built and others won't. It probably all hinges on dealer allocation and the dealer's status with Ford. Its this whole Ford has awesome high demand vehicles but can't get parts but is also ducking their promises to Reservation Holders.

Anyway, hope it all works out for you. Eventually these won't be the new hot high demand vehicles and everyone who wants one optioned up will be able to get it. But its going to be grief for a lot of people for quite a bit of time for now....

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
You would think that if they took the time to put this badge in, they would also put the # of the build on it also. It would have been a great feature to the heritage limited.
So only the limited has the badge inside or reg. Heritage also has it?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Two door big broncos are so cool. I guess you will get more info from your dealer near term. I have been reading about the upcoming announcement over on bronco6g and yeah its a mess. But it sounds like a bunch of orders with the desired options will get built and others won't. It probably all hinges on dealer allocation and the dealer's status with Ford. Its this whole Ford has awesome high demand vehicles but can't get parts but is also ducking their promises to Reservation Holders.

Anyway, hope it all works out for you. Eventually these won't be the new hot high demand vehicles and everyone who wants one optioned up will be able to get it. But its going to be grief for a lot of people for quite a bit of time for now....
Here is another thought… what happens when the NEW Ranger starts production later this year? I think it’s going to be a hit!!! Right now they’ve basically limited Ranger production to focus on the Bronco. But what happens when the Ranger starts up? I haven’t heard, but isn’t it still going to be made in the same plant? That could cause and interesting dilemma.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks Bill. As most know the 2 door Bronco was my original order over two years ago but when Ford decided to abandoned the reservation model and go back to the allocation model without letting us with existing orders change dealerships, Zach at Granger stood tall and gave us an option to buy a Sport at 6% off invoice. I took him up and while it wasn’t my first choice, it’s really a better choice for my current usage. It’s a far better daily driver if not just for the gas mileage than the 2 Door with SAS will be.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Here is another thought… what happens when the NEW Ranger starts production later this year? I think it’s going to be a hit!!! Right now they’ve basically limited Ranger production to focus on the Bronco. But what happens when the Ranger starts up? I haven’t heard, but isn’t it still going to be made in the same plant? That could cause and interesting dilemma.
I haven't heard of any plans for new Ranger to move to another plant. So yes likely negative impact on big Bronco production. Its this Ford comes out with new high demand vehicles can't meet demands then order holders get the run around ongoing big mess.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would say only the Heritage Limited has the badge.
That’s what is shown in the build and price, but we all know that the rock stars sometimes have issues with the building of the build and price!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I haven't heard of any plans for new Ranger to move to another plant. So yes likely negative impact on big Bronco production. Its this Ford comes out with new high demand vehicles can't meet demands then order holders get the run around ongoing big mess.
And Ford already know the new Ranger is a hit overseas. It’s going to be another Bronco/Maverick cluster!!!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
And Ford already know the new Ranger is a hit overseas. It’s going to be another Bronco/Maverick cluster!!!
For sure. The Ranger forums will be blowing up with "I been waiting years" and "dealers got stock that match my unfilled custom order" and "dealer marks up my delivered custom order" and "someone ordered after me and already got theirs while mine not built" and "my new vehicle is stuck at plant waiting for a chip" ect ect ect giant cluster all over again.....

Last edited:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
:clap: Nail. Head.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Do other brands have the same issue with filling customer orders?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Do other brands have the same issue with filling customer orders?
I haven’t seen it with a mainstream brand. Oh, maybe Chevrolet with the Corvette. You’ll see it with the higher end brands; i.e, Porsche. You’ll be waiting.
Sponsored