softeng007

Outer Banks
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
yeah, I pulled the trigger on our OBX in January when the 0% popped up. got dealer and FC cash discounts as well!

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
Ouch.. big bronco sales numbers are awful compared to expectations. Dealer in my town can't give them away.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
When I purchased my Badlands in 2021 the deal was 0.9% and $500.
I got same deal and dealer took another $500 off on top of that. But sat in Mexico baking in sun for 9 months missing chip.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Full size Bronco Raptor sitting for months at local dealer for a cool $98,000 code orange too....

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Full size Bronco Raptor sitting for months at local dealer for a cool $98,000 code orange too....
When driving to work on the Freeway Thursday morning in slow traffic I did see a code orange Bronco Raptor, it did not have a speck of dirt on the undercarrage. Nice looking truck.

I've also seen the new EV Hummer on the same freeway in slow traffic, this one was stock, not like the previous one I have seen that the person had some god awfull 24 inch chrome rims with a huge positive offsett which turned the Hummer into a roller skate clown car.

Ive seen a lot of new high end suv's that are pricier than the Bronco on the road since the begining of the year, people are buying or leasing whatever the case may be.

Im waiting for the Corvette suv in 2025.

Last edited:

BourbonRunner

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Been seeing this in the Jeep world, too. High rates, over production and overinflated pricing have screwed the Gladiator sales especially. There are almost 15K 2023's still on dealer lots, primarily built before the Toledo assembly was shut down for the UAW strike last year. And of those, close to half are the top two most expensive trims: Rubicon (4442) and Mojave. (2576). Right now it is not uncommon to see a $70K MSRP 2023 Mojave selling for $50K after incentives.

RDS40

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Ouch.. big bronco sales numbers are awful compared to expectations. Dealer in my town can't give them away.
Two dealership here each have over 40 on their lot.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
56 big Broncos.

OP
OP
wireman

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Following the trend of initial launch's of many new vehicles.

PT Cruiser, etc.

People go ape sh*t over these vehicles and want to be the first in the
neighborhood to get one.

Willing to pay excessive prices and then pay the price of diminished value on their investment.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
Following the trend of initial launch's of many new vehicles.

PT Cruiser, etc.

People go ape sh*t over these vehicles and want to be the first in the
neighborhood to get one.

Willing to pay excessive prices and then pay the price of diminished value on their investment.
I know a person who paid $4K over sticker for a BS BB. A Honda dealer near me still charges $4K over sticker in BS high priced add-ons for in stock Hondas and sticker on incoming or ordered Hondas.
A Subaru dealer has new '24 Outbacks at $1500 under sticker. I looked at a loaded Outback but didn't like the wheel well trim and ugly vinyl strip near the front fender area. Yes, I'm picky.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Ford Bronco Sport Gets 0% APR Deal baru_outback_4dr-suv_onyx-edition-xt_fq_oem_1_1280
Sponsored