2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO.

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
Do you have any pictures that you can post of the BS Heritage Limited Yellowstone?
Sure. anything in particular you would like a photo of and I can take some tomorrow after work. This is the only one I took so far, my wife and her BSHLE after we left the dealer and stopped for lunch.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO. 20230114_103240
Sponsored

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
Do other brands have the same issue with filling customer orders?
I was waiting for a Corvette for 18 months. During COVID lots of production delays for parts. I believe production is running much more smoothly now.

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Is there a certain time of day that emails go out from Ford about your Bronco Sport being ( in production, being built, or being shipped. ) or is it just random times of the day?

Last edited:

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Is there a certain time of day that emails go out from Ford about your Bronco Sport being ( in production, being built, or being shipped. ) or is it just random times of the day?
Seems to be all over the board for me.

Scheduled- 3:17 p.m.
Built- 5:37 p.m.
Shipped- 2:13 a.m.

The tracker updated to shipped the evening before the email came in for me. I think it was the same for built as well if I remember correctly.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
My tracker always updated in the evening and I would get the tracker emails supporting the tracker update at 3:45am (ish) the next morning.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Talk about getting GUT PUNCHED, I ordered Heritage Limited on Aug 12, 2022. Talked to Dealer Monday, they said my order is still waiting to be built. I ask them if there was any more Heritage Limited ordered from them and they said NO. I just did a search within 100 mile radios and the first thing I see is the Dealer has ordered one, and they have a VIN #

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah it appears Ford secretly built large numbers of Limited Sports as dealer stock and pushed customer orders to back of the line. I guess a gift to dealers so they could mark them up and cash in?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yeah it appears Ford secretly built large numbers of Limited Sports as dealer stock and pushed customer orders to back of the line. I guess a gift to dealers so they could mark them up and cash in?
Pretty sad Bill, don’t you think? I do wonder if some people at the dealers really have no clue? I’ve heard some say Peak Blue is late availability. Really? Cause I’ve already seen it on a lot, in production, in transit, etc. So is the person at the dealer clueless or just playing dumb?

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
Pretty sad Bill, don’t you think? I do wonder if some people at the dealers really have no clue? I’ve heard some say Peak Blue is late availability. Really? Cause I’ve already seen it on a lot, in production, in transit, etc. So is the person at the dealer clueless or just playing dumb?
:whew: lol Yes some of us are just clueless :whew:

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Order confirmed August 19th by dealer, called Ford CS and they confirmed as well "clear build order" - February 17th still not a whisper when it will be built :shock:

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Order confirmed August 19th by dealer, called Ford CS and they confirmed as well "clear build order" - February 17th still not a whisper when it will be built :shock:
Ordered mine on August 12, same as you I have not heard anything. Found out my Dealer ordered one sometime later than I did and there's is in transit to them now. The only difference from what I ordered and the one they order is they have mudflats. I went to Dealer and told them I would buy the one they ordered and pay the extra $220 for the mud flaps that i did not want and also just to Not install them when it comes in. They are suppose too only build 1966 BS Heritage Limited and there are 2966 Ford Dealers in U.S. according to internet. Numbers to me don't add up very good for me to get the one I ordered

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Yup I ordered back in August too. Dealer said it wouldn't be an issue. Of course Ford decides to not honor customer orders and just randomly send them out as dealer stock instead. In the press release they only mentioned that would happen for the full size bronco. I see my dealer is getting one too but it's not the right color. I'm assuming mine will never get built.
Sponsored