2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO.

homeru12

First Name
GILBERT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SATURN VUE AWD
On 8/17/2022 I canceled my order for 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands and ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited. Since that date I have received two calls from the dealer stating they have not heard anything from Ford. I have called Ford to find out more about my build but they have no information. I asked if Heritage Limited would be a dealer only order. They said they have not heard anything about that but Full size Bronco Heritage Limited would be a dealer only order. I have used tracking number, order code and sales code with negative results. With the dealer and Ford saying they have no information on my order I thinking about reordering 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands again and see which one will I get. It is like placing $500 on the poker table to see if I will win.
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My dealership cancelled my heritage limited order as they were told they could only get the heritage and I said no thank you.

Last edited:
OP
OP

homeru12

First Name
GILBERT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SATURN VUE AWD
My dealership cancelled my heritage limited order as they were told they could only get the heritage and I said no thank you.
WOW!! I'm going to my dealer tomorrow and discuss the issue. I'm also calling Ford. We only have one dealership in Alaska.

Thanks for replying

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
In the same broken boat. Ordered Heritage Limited for my wife on 8/16 no info yet. I checked with our dealer last week and they said they were still waiting for a build date. I would hope they would have told us if they are not getting an allocation. Good New we are not in a hurry.

OP
OP

homeru12

First Name
GILBERT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SATURN VUE AWD
In the same broken boat. Ordered Heritage Limited for my wife on 8/16 no info yet. I checked with our dealer last week and they said they were still waiting for a build date. I would hope they would have told us if they are not getting an allocation. Good New we are not in a hurry.
My 2004 Saturn Vue with 200250 miles is in a hurry.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
FWIW. A local dealer has a Limited listed on their website. I have been in contact about it. Originally they said it was due to arrive on 12/19/2022. I received an email informing me that it is now expected 01/16/2023. This is not something I ordered. Just what they were advertising on their website as a dealer order.

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FWIW. A local dealer has a Limited listed on their website. I have been in contact about it. Originally they said it was due to arrive on 12/19/2022. I received an email informing me that it is now expected 01/16/2023. This is not something I ordered. Just what they were advertising on their website as a dealer order.
Interesting. I went to Ford Website and looked for Heritage Limited's within 50 miles of a Chicago Zip code and received six matches that are dealer ordered. They all are one of the blues. My wife ordered yellow. I wounder if the color has anything to do with production?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Interesting. I went to Ford Website and looked for Heritage Limited's within 50 miles of a Chicago Zip code and received six matches that are dealer ordered. They all are one of the blues. My wife ordered yellow. I wounder if the color has anything to do with production?
Go do a search on zip code 78230. You’ll find some yellow Limited’s. Blue window stickers. Happy looking.

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go do a search on zip code 78230. You’ll find some yellow Limited’s. Blue window stickers. Happy looking.
Ok That is sad. We were told that we were the first order at the dealer, but maybe they are not getting one and just have not told us? I did a search within 50 miles on my zip code and there is one yellow listed as dealer ordered in the area with a VIN.

OP
OP

homeru12

First Name
GILBERT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 SATURN VUE AWD
Ok That is sad. We were told that we were the first order at the dealer, but maybe they are not getting one and just have not told us? I did a search within 50 miles on my zip code and there is one yellow listed as dealer ordered in the area with a VIN.
I'm happy for you that can search beyond 25 miles range. My limit is 10 miles. Living in Alaska does have its problems.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Oh, I totally agree. I was just curious what the local dealers had for Bronco Sports in general. I was shocked when I saw the Heritage Limited’s and even more shocked when I saw the blue window stickers. Maybe some of it is region related as far as who got the allocations first? Texas is Ford country, but then if you did a search near Chicago, that blows that theory out of the water. And here I am ordering mine in Kansas. Go figure.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Unfortunately, this whole allocation thing is really messed up. I encountered this nearly 30 years ago when I ordered a Gen 1 F150 Lightning. Only certain dealers could order them. Fortunately it was purchased on a Ford plan so they couldn't have their way with me. I have the same issue with my 2 door that I reserved over two years ago and placed the first order almost 2 years ago. Seems like some dealers hold most of the car(d)s!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Odd that no one has seen any Limited sport orders with green window stickers? Only dealer units with blue stickers have been seen?
Sponsored