2022 wishes now that '21 ordering is done...

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Now that we're limited on what we can order on a 2021 Sport, what would we like to see for 2022?

For me, an option to get premium audio on the Big Bend should happen. While power lift-gates and GDO's might be considered luxuries, good audio is a basic human right ;) . This option is especially important since automakers have abandoned the DIN standard and effectively eliminated the aftermarket option.
A good audio system should not require me to have leather seats or a moon-roof. Charge me $699, but give me the option.
Sponsored

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
IMHO, it could be just a bit longer, I'd say 4" or so. Oh and Sync 4.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
  • Powered lift gate
  • Sync 4 (wireless)
  • Locked glove box
  • Cooled seats
  • Physical home button on infotainment
cooled seats are much nicer than some might imagine. I have that feature in my car now...blows cool air through tiny holes in the leather. It's nice in some of the hotter weather.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
I'd like to order one and not wait 6 months. Cranky pants on build pushed for the third time

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
cooled seats are much nicer than some might imagine. I have that feature in my car now...blows cool air through tiny holes in the leather. It's nice in some of the hotter weather.
Completely agree. I am a runner and I sweat a lot so having cooled seats was something high on my wishlist. Oh well. When I talked to Ford guys they said they wanted to keep some product separation and not put cooled seats like they have in the explorer.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Completely agree. I am a runner and I sweat a lot so having cooled seats was something high on my wishlist. Oh well. When I talked to Ford guys they said they wanted to keep some product separation and not put cooled seats like they have in the explorer.
Agreed, same reasons I like to run and mountain bike, and as this is marketed as an active outdoors vehicle...I'm somewhat surprised. It's not a deal breaker but I've really grown to like the seat cooling.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
  • Fold flat rear seat
  • Roof rack delete (channels instead)
Gen 1 Escape had both, so Ford knows how to do this.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
  • 2.0 option on all lower trims; V6 turbo option for upper trims - Options please!
  • Sunroof should be an add-on; BB and BL packages should not be forced into a sunroof
  • Optional Factory lift kits
  • Optional pre-wired auxiliary switches available to roof and front/rear ends - ON ALL TRIMS

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
  • 4cyl option outside of badlands.
  • Either more exterior colors or lighter hues instead of 4 that are basically black. I wanted to like the Alta and Kodiak that are on the configuration tool, but those colors don't exist on a lot. I know they held Velocity Blue for the big Bronco Y1 but there are a lot of choices in color.
  • The Sync 4 because why not improve and make the thing faster? Faster = less time fiddling.

Zooke

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The dashboard display across the steering wheel should be the same in every trim. Every time I get in my BB I lament not knowing this before I went BB over OB.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Homelink GDO

Rain sensing wipers all trims

Rear camera view in the rear view mirror for when the back is loaded and you can't see with mirror. I have two big dogs that will be having their heads out the back window, guess what will be the view in the mirror? :)
Sponsored