⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 4/25

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Still no email :(

Confirmed order 12/14 - fully loaded BL (through Granger)

What are some alternatives or “in the meantime” options others are considering? This long of a wait wasn’t one we’d been prepared to wait for.

Get another off the lot and sell later? “Cheapo” used?
Sponsored

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Still no email :(

Confirmed order 12/14 - fully loaded BL (through Granger)

What are some alternatives or “in the meantime” options others are considering? This long of a wait wasn’t one we’d been prepared to wait for.

Get another off the lot and sell later? “Cheapo” used?
Buy a BS OB off a lot or reserve one in transit. Sell or trade in when the BL comes in. Hopefully Kelly Blue Book will start listing '22 BS so the resale to Carmax ex. will go back up.

mustangmech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords!
Thanks! Now, if only the date sticks... I wasn't holding my breath given everything I've been reading on these forums about the sheer unpredictability around build schedules, but got pleasantly surprised. Good luck with your order!
My wife has a Maverick on order, the build date actually got moved up a week. That was surprising and held true, it was built the beginning of Feb. So sometimes the build date moves in the right direction.

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
So sad I did not get a scheduling email. ? I called FORD because they did not have the correct email when I first placed my order on 1/22/22. I switched from a BS OB with moonroof to a BS BL moonroof, premium and cargo management system on 2/9 but my dealer said I wouldn't lose my place in line with the change. I know there are many who placed orders before me but I am on borrowed time with my car and I dpn't know if my car will make it 6 months without paying for repairs (which is what I want to avoid). My dealer told me 4 months and that is a stretch I think. Do they "schedule" vehicles once a month? Is that how it works?

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
So sad I did not get a scheduling email. ? I called FORD because they did not have the correct email when I first placed my order on 1/22/22. I switched from a BS OB with moonroof to a BS BL moonroof, premium and cargo management system on 2/9 but my dealer said I wouldn't lose my place in line with the change. I know there are many who placed orders before me but I am on borrowed time with my car and I dpn't know if my car will make it 6 months without paying for repairs (which is what I want to avoid). My dealer told me 4 months and that is a stretch I think. Do they "schedule" vehicles once a month? Is that how it works?
I think if you need a car now ordering one isn’t a safe bet. The spread of experiences on here is massive and best I can tell there’s a lot of luck involved.

rrali33tt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, 22' BSBL on order
I think if you need a car now ordering one isn’t a safe bet. The spread of experiences on here is massive and best I can tell there’s a lot of luck involved.
I have been trying to track down one that would be coming to a dealer with the options I like and one wanted to charge me 13k above MSRP for a BS BL. I can buy two cars if i wanted with that markup. I can share a car with my husband for now and use mine sparingly, but if this is going to drag our for 6+ months I can probably find an OB no problem. I would really like to avoid the upcharge for dealer inventory. I am still bitter that I cant negotiate below MSRP pretty much for any car during these crazy times.

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have been trying to track down one that would be coming to a dealer with the options I like and one wanted to charge me 13k above MSRP for a BS BL. I can buy two cars if i wanted with that markup. I can share a car with my husband for now and use mine sparingly, but if this is going to drag our for 6+ months I can probably find an OB no problem. I would really like to avoid the upcharge for dealer inventory. I am still bitter that I cant negotiate below MSRP pretty much for any car during these crazy times.
$13k above is ridiculous. I went on the Ford site and built the one I've had on order since 12/2 (with no build date scheduled) and then selected to check inventory. I found a fully loaded BL a little over an hour away. They did have a mark up but I was able to talk it down a bit and get more for my trade in to help make up for it. I haven't canceled my order yet....curious on when that production email will come through. I also ordered the cactus gray and ended up with carbonized gray....hoping it will grow on me.

Anyway, for me the peace of mind of finally having it a few months early was worth the markup....which with extra on my trade in amounted to $3k. Now my problem is I was so hooked on these forums trying to find out any possible information on scheduling I'm struggling leaving!!

bozer

Badlands
First Name
brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Anyone get a production email today? Ford usually sends them out on Thursdays, correct?
I didn't get one :( but I just ordered my Badlands on 2/14. I ordered mine with premium pkg, tow pkg & Ford Co Pilot Assist Plus so I'm not holding my breath.

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
I placed my order on 9/30/21 and still don't have a scheduled build date ... anyone else been waiting that long?

Last edited:

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered a fully loaded BL on 1-22, I'm guessing its going to be a LONG wait. I was hopeful today because of all the weeks they released, but typical....NO LUCK.
I ordered a fully loaded BL on 1/10. My build date has changed 3 times... now scheduled for the week of March 7th.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
I ordered 10/28 loaded BL…nothing..silence.. ?
I’d bet you’ll hear something very soon. I ordered 11/2 a fully loaded BL and never heard a peep until a production date email last week. Unfortunately you’ll prob be further out like me, 5/2. Pretty annoying when so many are getting built in March that we’re basically just ordered, but it is what it is

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered 10/28 loaded BL…nothing..silence.. ?
I’m there with you. 11/6 & nothing since. Hoping with some luck it’ll be soon. I expected a wait for sure, but 3-1/2 months now, I’d also thought it’d be built & on the way to the dealer. Ah well, I’m fortunate I can be patient.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
No Bronco Sport scheduling this week. Appears they are doing scheduling for the big Bronco, so that's a plus for those people waiting. Scheduling for those is few and far between.

My wife has a production week of April 25th, but we both fully expect that to get pushed out at least once.

It would be easy to be mad with Ford, but this kind of things is happening with all the automakers, even before the pandemic. Now though it's like everything is delayed. Heck, wife and I are looking at some new furniture and were told to expect at least 6 months before it will arrive. Crazy times.
Sponsored