KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
My dealer said mine is still sitting in Cayce. He would call me when it shows up.
At this point I can't even get a reply from my dealer. I guess I just really expected this process to be much better coming from Ford. I wish my dealer was more forth coming with updates.
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
My tracking technically updated but now I am more confused than I was before. It went from being in production to scheduled for production and at the top it says it will be delivered to the dealer in NaN (null) days.
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 12.47.22 PM

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
My tracking technically updated but now I am more confused than I was before. It went from being in production to scheduled for production and at the top it says it will be delivered to the dealer in NaN (null) days.
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 12.47.22 PM
I have a feeling their systems for tracking all this stuff are all kinds of screwed up at the moment.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Tracking is definitely screwed up. My original ETA was 1/5, Ford sent an email on 12/30 saying it would be delayed until 1/16. Dealer called this morning and they are prepping for delivery, if all goes well we'll pick it up this afternoon. The Palsapp never updated beyond "pending".

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Tracking is definitely screwed up. My original ETA was 1/5, Ford sent an email on 12/30 saying it would be delayed until 1/16. Dealer called this morning and they are prepping for delivery, if all goes well we'll pick it up this afternoon. The Palsapp never updated beyond "pending".
Congrats! Yeah I'm beginning to doubt the accuracy of that Palsapp site..

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
All I was able to get from anyone this morning was that if not there this week it should be there next. GM is out til Wednesday, which is who I usually communicate with and the sales manager is also out so there is no one to check with a rep and see if there are any changes since 12/30 when I was told it was an hour away from me at the rail yard. I told them this whole process has been very disappointing and difficult.

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Still no movement... I'm getting worried that it could have been on the train in Roanoke. Is there any way to find that out? My dealer doesn't have any updates.

When I track on palsapp.com it shows destination name as "null" and status as "pending." Is that the same for you guys?
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? Capture.JPG
If you know for sure it's been shipped (Dealer can tell you) this just means that the trucking company is waiting for your Sport to get there. It'll say "Pending" until they receive it via Rail. Mine was shipping on Union Pacific. Last update I had was Illinois. I'd imagine it should be hitting New Castle sometime this week.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
This makes me feel much better. It’s one thing when you are worried that something is wrong with the order but when it’s just a system glitch with everybody I know I just need to be patient.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
At this point I can't even get a reply from my dealer. I guess I just really expected this process to be much better coming from Ford. I wish my dealer was more forth coming with updates.
Hope you hear something tomorrow. I am ok waiting this out because of Ford not fully loading the FE.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Hope you hear something tomorrow. I am ok waiting this out because of Ford not fully loading the FE.
For me it's a long story as to why, but I'm ready to have mine. And knowing it's so close is making me so anxious.

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
mine got delivered today according to pauls app. Its late enough in the day I'm not going to bother the dealer until tomorrow. I'm beginning to think pauls app is more accurate if your on the west coast

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Mine has said "In Production" since right before Christmas. And still says that.

I'm sure they're just being extra careful with it.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Just got an email from Ford saying my production date has been pushed back to 2/8...even though my Badlands was supposedly built a month ago and is supposed to arrive any day now. Has anyone else received an email like this?
Sponsored