KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
My window sticker was updated today too.
So far every date change has been when some kind of change or movement took place. Since its been an hour from me since the last update I am hoping this one means it's on its last leg of the trip to my dealer.
Sponsored

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
My date changed on the 6th and I got email from dealer on the 8th saying it was on the truck headed to the lot. Come today, fresh off the truck this morning. I pick it up Wednesday after dealer preps and details. I agree with those who said the navy pier looks great, it’s really good looking. Also took it for a ride, and being 6’7” it was very comfortable and roomy to drive. Lots of head room even with the seats raised up.

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? D7D0BE12-473C-498B-8C74-F5061E8228D1

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Just went to the Ford tracker and it said mine was delivered today! The palsapp said it was still at the yard a state a way. I guess I'll go check to see if it's really there. I know I won't be able to pick it up until at least Monday either way.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Just went to the Ford tracker and it said mine was delivered today! The palsapp said it was still at the yard a state a way. I guess I'll go check to see if it's really there. I know I won't be able to pick it up until at least Monday either way.
Nice! How long did it take in the end from ship date to delivery?

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! How long did it take in the end from ship date to delivery?
Well on the Ford site it said it was built 12/16, estimated ship the next day, arrived at the shipping yard a state away about 7-10 days ago and arrived at the dealer last night.

I did get to see it and sit in it. First impressions is that it is substantial. Bigger and more rugged looking than I expected. It was the overall clearance that surprised me I guess. The BL with the optional Falken tires give an awesome look!

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 20210109_144929
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 20210109_144940
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 20210109_145007
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 20210109_145141
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 20210109_145200

And it was actually quite dirty but I think the Area 51 still looked awesome. Can't wait to see
it shined up and in sunlight!

Last edited:

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Had a date change on my window sticker to today's date. Hoping that means it is or has went on a truck today. Fingers crossed. Any news on yours.
I hope yours moved today. I have heard nothing on mine. I have been wondering about yours but I am technology challenged and couldn't figure out how to ask you. My son and his wife is headed up your way tomorrow.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I hope yours moved today. I have heard nothing on mine. I have been wondering about yours but I am technology challenged and couldn't figure out how to ask you. My son and his wife is headed up your way tomorrow.
I'll be sure to let you know as soon as mine arrives at my dealer. Hopefully mine and yours both are on the move.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
Oh nice! Can't wait to drive mine home Monday afternoon! How's yours doing?
I haven't been driving around much. I cannot get plates until Iowa sends me the title (bought at Granger) so I can get it registered with my existing specialty plates. They only have 15-day temps.

It drives great! The color looks so good with the snow in the background. The A51 interior with the A51 exterior is a beautiful transition.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Well now they have moved my delivery date out later. This is all so irritating. All the dealers around me have gotten orders in and some have gotten multiple orders in and the one dealer I chose has not gotten a single one, even their sister location has gotten multiples. I'm almost ready to go look for one on a lot somewhere. Hope you are having better luck.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Well now they have moved my delivery date out later. This is all so irritating. All the dealers around me have gotten orders in and some have gotten multiple orders in and the one dealer I chose has not gotten a single one, even their sister location has gotten multiples. I'm almost ready to go look for one on a lot somewhere. Hope you are having better luck.
I just emailed my dealer asking what gives? I was told weeks ago mine was on a train in Virginia and should be here in a week. Like you, I see plenty of similar build dates being delivered. I don't mind being patient, but I mistakenly thought everyone who ordered early would be at the top of the build/deliver list. Sigh...

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I just emailed my dealer asking what gives? I was told weeks ago mine was on a train in Virginia and should be here in a week. Like you, I see plenty of similar build dates being delivered. I don't mind being patient, but I mistakenly thought everyone who ordered early would be at the top of the build/deliver list. Sigh...
Exactly and mine has been sitting at a transport lot 1 hour away for 3 weeks now. And I'm seeing people in my area that didn't even order one getting them before ones that are still waiting on delivery, it's really frustrating.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
No movement on mine. Still sitting there.
Sponsored