MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
@MattH88 not sure if yours is being transported with this same carrier. Give it a shot (need VIN).

https://www.palsapp.com/
I did that - says “Barnes (UP)” with the rest not filled in. I assume that means Union Pacific’s Barnes Yard in Oregon?

Could Barnes (UP) really indicate the current location? Seems too good to be true since I was notified on the just 24th it had shipped (I’m in Seattle)!

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? B1CC7FAB-4466-48F8-9C5E-13E69AC25D60
Sponsored

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
@MattH88 not sure if yours is being transported with this same carrier. Give it a shot (need VIN).

https://www.palsapp.com/
Is this the only carrier Ford uses or is there another way to check others? Last info I got from my dealer was it was in a train yard in Illinois (I'm located in SC) and that was a week ago. That site has no info on my VIN when I check.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Still no movement... I'm getting worried that it could have been on the train in Roanoke. Is there any way to find that out? My dealer doesn't have any updates.

When I track on palsapp.com it shows destination name as "null" and status as "pending." Is that the same for you guys?
Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? Capture.JPG
yep that’s what mine shows as well..

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
I did that - says “Barnes (UP)” with the rest not filled in. I assume that means Union Pacific’s Barnes Yard in Oregon?

Could Barnes (UP) really indicate the current location? Seems too good to be true since I was notified on the just 24th it had shipped (I’m in Seattle)!

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? B1CC7FAB-4466-48F8-9C5E-13E69AC25D60
Right after mine was shipped mine said the same things for two weeks. Today it added the destination for about 30 minutes around 3:30 pm and then it went back to pending. The date on my window sticker updated as well. I'm hoping that means they scanned it when loading it onto the truck and It will be getting delivered tomorrow morning

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Still no change on my end. The train derailment in Roanoke is starting to bother me a bit. Did anyone else get a second email from Ford with a new VIN number and a January production date?

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Toyota Corolla
Right after mine was shipped mine said the same things for two weeks. Today it added the destination for about 30 minutes around 3:30 pm and then it went back to pending. The date on my window sticker updated as well. I'm hoping that means they scanned it when loading it onto the truck and It will be getting delivered tomorrow morning
What do you mean when you say the date on the window sticker updated? Is there some type of tracking based on the window sticker? Mine was shipped 12/16, I’m trying to figure out if it will be here sooner than Ford’s eta.

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
What do you mean when you say the date on the window sticker updated? Is there some type of tracking based on the window sticker? Mine was shipped 12/16, I’m trying to figure out if it will be here sooner than Ford’s eta.
Every time your car transitions between states(as in build,shipped,delivered, etc) the date at the bottom of the window sticker updates

Last edited:

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Here’s an interesting one. Ford’s site show that my BS is still in production but the pals website says the vin is in Delaware. ?

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 101C64F5-5199-4E7A-BD4B-8ECDD9C8E965

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
Here’s an interesting one. Ford’s site show that my BS is still in production but the pals website says the vin is in Delaware. ?

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 101C64F5-5199-4E7A-BD4B-8ECDD9C8E965
Its pending transfer from the rail station to the trucking company. They were just sent the order ahead of the transfer. don't worry your car is still in the state of partially constructed aluminum and plastic parts

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just received an email from Ford. Great news - I'm in for more delays. :mad: If the car is has been sitting in the rail yard 3 hours away since December 21st, what's the problem? Did they wreck it? Was it on the train that derailed in Roanoke?

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 1609431990238

Last edited:

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Just received an email from Ford. Great news - I'm in for more delays. :mad: If the car is has been sitting in the rail yard 3 hours away since December 21st, what's the problem? Did they wreck it?

Ford Bronco Sport So any tracking info? 1609431990238
My delivery estimate is 1/15 for Baltimore, so its possible they are waiting to get our vehicles on the same truck? Apologies if I'm the delay ;) I think if they wrecked it they would give you a delivery date much further out. I've not received a delivery update email from Ford. Fingers crossed!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Every time your car transitions between states(as in build,shipped,delivered, etc) the date at the bottom of the window sticker updates
My window sticker has been updated twice while it is still in production according to the tracking site. I am thinking the tracking site isn’t being updated on mine as it is also listed as on a train in Delaware and when I first checked my vin a couple weeks ago it couldn’t find it. Who knows, maybe I’ll get the call to pick it up and it will still be in productions.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
December 30 I spoke to a rep at Ford Marketing and she told me my Bronco was sitting at a rail yard in Cayce,SC an hour from me. I called this morning for an update and this rep says they can't see anything but the estimated delivery date. I don't understand how one time you can call and get a rep that can see all this info, even tells me to call as often as I want for an update and the next time they can't see anything they claim.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
December 30 I spoke to a rep at Ford Marketing and she told me my Bronco was sitting at a rail yard in Cayce,SC an hour from me. I called this morning for an update and this rep says they can't see anything but the estimated delivery date. I don't understand how one time you can call and get a rep that can see all this info, even tells me to call as often as I want for an update and the next time they can't see anything they claim.
My dealer said mine is still sitting in Cayce. He would call me when it shows up.
Sponsored