Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
My dealer just called to let me know the build date on my FE Sport is 11/23 and he also gave me my VIN number. He expects delivery about 4 weeks later. Now I just hope the Navy Pier is decent....
Congratulations!!! If you don't mind me asking, have you guys gone through the financial details/stage (putting down payment, payment plan, trade-in, rebates/incentives, etc) yet or does that happen when your car is shipped to the dealership already?
Sponsored

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Congrats!! I just logged into my Ford account to check my status and now my Reservation / "in-store order" doesn't even show. When I click on "View Now" under Reservations/Orders it just brings me to the Mach-E site....anyone else experiencing the same?
Congrats!! I just logged into my Ford account to check my status and now my Reservation / "in-store order" doesn't even show. When I click on "View Now" under Reservations/Orders it just brings me to the Mach-E site....anyone else experiencing the same?
I’ve had that same experience. I don’t have a lot of faith in that website.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Congratulations!!! If you don't mind me asking, have you guys gone through the financial details/stage (putting down payment, payment plan, trade-in, rebates/incentives, etc) yet or does that happen when your car is shipped to the dealership already?
My dealer has been very consistent each time I ask that all the financial arrangements will take place at time of delivery. Thus far, I've only had to pay the $100 reservation deposit. My order is confirmed & awaiting VIN assignment. Admittedly, I can't decide if I'm happy they haven't asked for a contract yet or not - I have a trade-in that will need negotiating, but for the moment I'm happy that nothing is locked in with signatures if something goes wrong between now & purchase/delivery. Can always "walk away" in that case.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
My dealer has been very consistent each time I ask that all the financial arrangements will take place at time of delivery. Thus far, I've only had to pay the $100 reservation deposit. My order is confirmed & awaiting VIN assignment. Admittedly, I can't decide if I'm happy they haven't asked for a contract yet or not - I have a trade-in that will need negotiating, but for the moment I'm happy that nothing is locked in with signatures if something goes wrong between now & purchase/delivery. Can always "walk away" in that case.
That's awesome! When you say "delivery" is that when your car is in transit to your dealership or once its physically at your dealership?

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
My dealer just called to let me know the build date on my FE Sport is 11/23 and he also gave me my VIN number. He expects delivery about 4 weeks later. Now I just hope the Navy Pier is decent....
Congrats! Did you get a confirmation email from Ford in addition to call from dealer?

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Thanks! I did not receive a notification from Ford regarding the production date/VIN.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I reply to several earlier comments today. My dealer has been excellent to work with and it has made all the difference in dealing with the uncertainty that many of you have had. When they called today and gave me my Vin and build week I felt confident that they were on top of everything and even if they didn't have all of the answers now they would get me the information as soon as it is available.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
The link is now back to working as it did before... shows my reservation/order rather than sending to the Mach-e landing page. And still no full size build & price. Seems we may have guessed incorrectly for the website oddities yesterday.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
This is sooner than I expected. I was shooting for a February - April delivery so I have time to hear from others in reference to any potential issues. (Sorry test pilots) I MUST test drive one before committing and I'd like to read a few 3rd. party reviews. Regardless, congratulations on the VIN's!

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
This is sooner than I expected. I was shooting for a February - April delivery so I have time to hear from others in reference to any potential issues. (Sorry test pilots) I MUST test drive one before committing and I'd like to read a few 3rd. party reviews. Regardless, congratulations on the VIN's!
I don't think the BS is going to outsell the Bronco, and with it being made in MX I think you should be fine waiting until the dealer mannequins to come in during December for a test drive before you order with your dealer in Jan/Feb and get one within a month or so.

MountainGirl

First Edition
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Expedition
It's literally like Christmas early, or well... you have to wait but at least you know what is going to be under the wrapping! Out of curiosity, what color and what was your date you placed order?

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
It’s a FE Area 51. Order was placed on 7/27.

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I have an Area 51 FE as well, order placed on 8/7 (I had to tell the dealership Ford was taking orders). I have heard crickets from my dealership.