Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Hello, new owner here in the foothills of No Cal
We just picked up a carbonized grey OB yesterday that will be my wife's vehicle.
She wanted something smaller but capable as we live on a dirt road and do get snow here.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? grey

Carl

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just picked up my 22 Badlands this weekend. It'll be some time before I start dropping $ on anything interesting to the group.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Hello Carl. So Color, options, details?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just picked up my 22 Badlands this weekend. It'll be some time before I start dropping $ on anything interesting to the group.
Welcome to the Bronco Sport money pit. Most on here love throwing money at it and watching it disappear!

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello Carl, and welcome to the forum. show us some pics of your new ride!

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird

Hello, new owner here in the foothills of No Cal
We just picked up a carbonized grey OB yesterday that will be my wife's vehicle.
She wanted something smaller but capable as we live on a dirt road and do get snow here.

grey.jpg

Welcome Rich and Carl!!! Hope you enjoy your Bronco Sports. I've had good luck with mine so far with just under 8k miles at almost 1 year of ownership. Good luck with yours.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Welcome new guys and gals.
Got mine in December 2020 and nearing 30,000 miles, still love the buggy. A BASE model as I am not a bells and whistles kinda guy.
I have a challenge for ya’all new folk,
Drive it one month and spend time in this forum before you drop coin in mods.
You’ll learn a lot and with the knowledge you gain in here you’ll spend less and get more for your hard earned coin.
Later Taters ;,P

BuckySport

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I had been shopping for a used car for my soon to be 18yo daughter for awhile, failing to find anything suitable for a reasonable price. I'm a Z plan buyer so I decided to look at new Escapes at a local dealer, the salesman had 3 to show me, after checking those out and not really interested in them, I noticed 2 Bronco Sports sitting near by so I went and had a look at those, they were both Base models without any options, one was Carbonized Gray, the other was Iconic Silver and the MSRP was actually less than the Escape I had been looking at. I asked the salesman would they be willing to sell me the CG one for the Z plan price, he looked at me like I had 3 eyes but said he would ask, when he returned he said the boss wants to sell it today, so after a handshake and some paperwork, I had the perfect gift to surprise my daughter with on her birthday. Needless to say, she was ecstatic!

BadlandsBear

Badlands
First Name
Pineda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello Everyone,

First time in a Bronco! Strongly considered the full size but ultimately didn't need that much of a vehicle to do what I want. Mostly hiking and biking. I didn't think I would love the baby bronco as much as I do! I now see myself keeping this for as long as it will run. Got lucky and picked up a 2022 Badlands at my local dealer on Thanksgiving weekend. Already have new wheels on the way. Trying to decide on lift and tires now. Glad to be here and it's my first time on a forum as well.

Last edited:

RS Hill

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello everyone, I went in to buy a Mustang GT and sadly figured out I was getting to old for a car like that. The want is there, anyway I decided to purchase a new BS BL instead. Our dealer had three on the lot and the Cactus Grey made the final cut.

I would like to thank you all for the great content and research that everyone has already done, I look forward to being a part of the group.

RS Hill

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Hello everyone, I went in to buy a Mustang GT and sadly figured out I was getting to old for a car like that. The want is there, anyway I decided to purchase a new BS BL instead. Our dealer had three on the lot and the Cactus Grey made the final cut.

I would like to thank you all for the great content and research that everyone has already done, I look forward to being a part of the group.

RS Hill
Congratulations you will absolutely enjoy driving that bronco . Good luck 👍🏻
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? FE7BCC85-4B98-448F-992F-4B734F45FD17

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
I guess it’s time I joined this thread — been on the forum for a long time now.
I ordered my BSBL 11/20 and picked it up 3/21. It reminds me of my 83 Bronco II (except it’s a much better vehicle).
It seems I’m one of the older forum members at 73, and disabled/retired from let’s say “public sector employment”.
I had planned on getting the full size Bronco, then realized neither I nor the wife could get in or out of one, so came back to reality and decided the BS really fit us and our lifestyle much better. We don’t get out of the city too often, but I love the back country and plan on exploring all I can with the BS.
I really enjoy the the posts from folks on this forum, and look forward to, maybe, meeting some of you in the real world one day.
Hope you all enjoy your BS’s as much as I do mine.