fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Except for the Recall on the Catalytic converter & replaced , wrong one was installed at the Factory , no issues so far . There BS is quieter with the new replaced system.

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Big Bend, purchased in February, 7,100+ miles, absolutely no issues to report. Very happy with my BS.

Reactions: Wyo

teschmann

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Bronco Sport First Edition, Cyber Orange, delivered 1/7/2021, 12,000 miles driven to date. Car has been generally trouble-free and it lots of fun. The check engine light came on a couple of months ago. Took it to dealer and they said indicator was possible excess pressure in gas line and they repaired at no cost (but the vehicle operated normally). Otherwise, all good! Great product, Ford! I saw a new big Bronco in Area 51 at the dealership today...
Ford Bronco Sport Zero problems, miles driven, Sound off peoples OJ

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
6900 on my old BB, bought it in April, traded it two weeks ago, for an OB. BB had issues Ford couldn't or wouldn't fix, I'd never been happy with the BB not to my liking so I got rid of it. So far the OB seems to be more solid to me, almost 700 miles.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
8400 miles on my BL since mid-January. Zero issues and I've used in quite a bit off-road. Mileage is much better than EPA figures which is another plus.

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
8400 miles on my BL since mid-January. Zero issues and I've used in quite a bit off-road. Mileage is much better than EPA figures which is another plus.
I'm also getting better mileage. About 28 combined in-town and highway. Just finished a 1,200m roadtrip last night and it stayed at 28, even with lots of loose sand beach driving.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Bronco Sport First Edition, Cyber Orange, delivered 1/7/2021, 12,000 miles driven to date. Car has been generally trouble-free and it lots of fun. The check engine light came on a couple of months ago. Took it to dealer and they said indicator was possible excess pressure in gas line and they repaired at no cost (but the vehicle operated normally). Otherwise, all good! Great product, Ford! I saw a new big Bronco in Area 51 at the dealership today...
Ford Bronco Sport Zero problems, miles driven, Sound off peoples OJ
Is that a charcoal roof option on an FE (thought was badlands only) or just perfectly positioned under the overcast sky?

Just passed 8000 since March '21, only problem close proximity on rear tailgate occasionally stops working when download of sync update has an issue. I would recommend turning off auto updates and install sync via usb

MAJB Retired

Big Bend
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch, Jeep Renegade, Bronco Sport
Only 850 miles, and bought in April (wife's car). Big Bend, Kodiak Brown. Drives great and no issues.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
March 23 delivery…13789 miles…a great ride.
Sponsored

Reactions: Wyo