With all the threads on negative Ford service...

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
What has your local Ford dealership service done that was positive, and made you want to use them again?
Sponsored

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Don't know as I would rave about Ford service, but my local dealer has done a fine job on my BS service. I haven't required any repairs, so I only have routine servicing to go by.
This dealer has three things going for it: they're close (@ five miles), they haven't messed up, and they haven't tried to cheat me.

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
I've only had mine in for an oil change and without me mentioning that I have the 6.6 quart oil pan, they put in the correct amount of oil (I checked afterwards). My BS came with the carpeted floor mats and I wanted to order the all-weather mats. The parts guy told me he had a set that someone didn't want, so he gave them to me for FREE! No complaints from me. Cheers!

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Under new ownership. Remodeled their waiting room, new furniture, new Keurig machine with available k-cups and paper cups. Still not up to VW and BMW local dealers standards who also provided donuts.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
My Ford dealer is great. So great, I had them service my Lincolns and not because the dealer was a bit cheaper. Just great guys.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
They are close by and if they screw up they will have to handle all the warranty work from the extended warranty I bought from Granger. Good enough for me even though they are lackluster to say the least.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Positive side.
Ford quicklane hasn't screwed up the the oil changes and I have not had any missing skid plate bolts for the 3 times I've been in for "The Works" package
Negative side.
I did mention a battery issue at one of the oil services, they said everything was normal.
Had to make 2 additional trips to get the battery replaced under warranty.
I understand Ford isn't in the business of giving out free parts, and ultimately my Badlands has been without any problems since the battery was replaced.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I had a fantastic service department in my last small town in AZ. The gentleman who managed it knew everything there was to know about how these vehicles are designed and the best way to maintain them. He also did a really good job explaining things and constantly complimented my build, even going so far as to take extra time to walk me through tire options and explain the best way to wire my aftermarket lights. I haven't found another service department like the one he ran.

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
I’ve had all positive experiences albeit no major issues.

edit : There’s not much quick about quicklane but it’s hard to find good help anywhere.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Nothing really, because in 30 months, I haven't had to visit the service center. Hmm, well, that isn't 100% true. I did by a bottle of Motorcraft Antifreeze to top it off. They sold it for a typical price that rivaled the auto store or Wally World. It's starting to develop some rattles and I just go ahead and blast the boat horn brakes in reverse when it decides to do that. I just don't care. The car has yet to do anything that I couldn't work out through regular means at home.

Oh yeah, and when the car was almost brand new, I went in for that parking release cable noise. They were too busy to really look at it, and unmotivated to fix the issue. I decided I was better off living with it than having a dealer service tech rip a brand new car way, way apart, possibly even pulling the transmission to "diagnose" an existing TSB. I legit think the noise has gone away some over time. Or else I have learned to ignore it. Maybe I will swap the cable myself someday.

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Under new ownership. Remodeled their waiting room, new furniture, new Keurig machine with available k-cups and paper cups. Still not up to VW and BMW local dealers standards who also provided donuts.
You dont need the sugar.:crackup:
Sponsored

Last edited: