SilverWolf21

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Just got my new low profile window deflecters from Auto Ventshade. They look great, fit like a glove and from a distance look like they came on the bronco. My only problem is the AVS on the front deflecters. if your looking for Window defecters i recommend looking at them. I well leave a link to the amazon page and some pics of them on my bronco. hope everyone was a nice day and is enjoying there broncos, thanks.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B097YZKY6T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ford Bronco Sport Window Deflectors on Amazon IMG_20220108_152309_974

Ford Bronco Sport Window Deflectors on Amazon IMG_20220108_152323_045
Sponsored

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Thanks for the pictures. I prefer the in-channel visors, but they are not available yet. I had to wait a year for in-channel ones for my '19 Ranger. After seeing your pictures, I think these would be ok if I choose not to wait that long this time.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
The official Ford ones (A Lund product) come out of the AVS mold; AVS is a Lund holding.

Do this at your own risk, but a little bit of acetone or lacquer thinner on a cloth or Q-tip can take off the silkscreen logo. It may leave the plastic with a dull spot and you'll have to use clearcoat wax to smooth it back out. Or wait for the logo to naturally wear a bit. I also don't like the letters, they used to melt the logo into the plastic instead of printing on them.

thisgr8ride

Outer Banks
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport outerbanks
I was lucky, mine didn't come with the avs logo
Ford Bronco Sport Window Deflectors on Amazon 20211209_132339

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for the pictures. I prefer the in-channel visors, but they are not available yet. I had to wait a year for in-channel ones for my '19 Ranger. After seeing your pictures, I think these would be ok if I choose not to wait that long this time.
EGR makes in-channel visors. There's a post on here somewhere showing some installed. I just received mine yesterday and they will go on today.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
EGR makes in-channel visors. There's a post on here somewhere showing some installed. I just received mine yesterday and they will go on today.
Please report back on how you like them. I’ve always used Weather-Tec but not available for the BS.

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Please report back on how you like them. I’ve always used Weather-Tec but not available for the BS.
Yep, I'm a Weather-Tec fan as well. I got tired of waiting. These took all of 5 minutes to install and they look great.

Ford Bronco Sport Window Deflectors on Amazon EGR Visors

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Window Deflectors on Amazon 46B6DAF2-2AF1-4CB8-86DD-91F4EB7D37C7

I also went with Ford OEM but there are some good options found here on this thread.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Ford Bronco Sport Window Deflectors on Amazon 46B6DAF2-2AF1-4CB8-86DD-91F4EB7D37C7

I also went with Ford OEM but there are some good options found here on this thread.
Can I assume these are taped on? I like the way these look compared to the ones below the window frame.

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can I assume these are taped on? I like the way these look compared to the ones below the window frame.
Yes there is an adhesive attached on the deflectors that’s double sided. You peel the film off and place onto the small rubber piece just above the window

HUSBANDOFBS

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Yep, I'm a Weather-Tec fan as well. I got tired of waiting. These took all of 5 minutes to install and they look great.
There seems to be 2 styles listed on EGR, Dark Smoke and Matte Black. If both are actually available, which one do you have? They look really sweet!!

Kritas

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
There seems to be 2 styles listed on EGR, Dark Smoke and Matte Black. If both are actually available, which one do you have? They look really sweet!!
I ordered a set in matte black. If you can wait for a day or so, I should have them on and will post pics.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Yes there is an adhesive attached on the deflectors that’s double sided. You peel the film off and place onto the small rubber piece just above the window
Thanks for the info.
Sponsored