White letters in or out? (BFG KO2)(TIRES)

Black or white letters?

• Black

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I didn't vote because I'd say it's personal. I think those putting silver on or over them look really good. I feel like the black on black grills really gets lost. I think the white on back looks cheap. I feel they could have done a better job with badging. I like the pressed lettering stamped into the metal, but it is by no means a deal breaker, and as per your question...currently very modifiable to personalize it.
Are most poles personal choices to find out peoples opinions?
Sponsored

Craigappleby9

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We did white letters out on ours but we put Yokohama Geolanders on it. The white letters out looks really good on the BS, thought about putting KO’s on it but our tire guy said these ride better and last longer.

Ford Bronco Sport White letters in or out? (BFG KO2)(TIRES) 9C6E1065-E00E-4768-817B-8E670459EC6D

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
IMHO, white out looks better on a street rig with the right wheels. Gives it a fancier look. I think for an Outer Banks it would look really good.

But if you go off road and scuff up the the white letters.... Then you'll probably think you should have black side out. BTDT.

Then there are those that like the "murdered out" look and then it would be black side out.

For me, I'm lazy so I like black side out even if I don't plan to go off road. Then I don't have to worry about keeping up with bright white letters.

T-81 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Extra little touch. I just painted my front recovery hooks so they stand out a little instead of black. Now they match the trim, tires & roof rack. Very easy with a can of Krylon paint that I had & masked it off with painting tape. Took about 15 min.
Ford Bronco Sport White letters in or out? (BFG KO2)(TIRES) 0C41F6F0-F7FC-4D0B-98F8-61C905C10D9D

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
The vote is on BFG KO2 TIRES, not the emblems! I have an Area 51 Outer Banks and was wondering what you guys would think looks better. I’m getting gloss-black rims to as well.
White lettering looks great on certain vehicles, but not all, it was all the rave at one time, Now the trend seems to be towards black lettering, but that's my opinion, this survey seems to indicate otherwise.?

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
For me it depends on the overall look: the type and color of the vehicle, the size of the tires and wheels, the color of the wheels, etc. I have the 17" carbon gray wheels on my Iconic Silver Big Bend. I think the white lettering - particularly like that of the Yokohama Geolanders - would like nice and be a good match to the grill and liftgate lettering (which I like). When it comes time to replace the OEMs, I'll probably mount of set of Yokos with the white lettering facing out.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's a personal choice.
For me I like the black out. Cleaning white letters on tires gets old, also depending on peoples parking skill, the letters get beat up if scuffed against a curb to many times. Also with offroad use they look raggedy.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Changing my mind. Originally I went with black out, which I have on my BS. For my ordered 2-dr big Bronco I'm gonna go retro, white lettering out, and a stripe down the side. I should have done this on my BS.
Sponsored