When will Ford release accurate details on the First Edition features?

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I got my window sticker yesterday on my FE Area 51 and a message that it was ready for production. I called my dealer today to follow up with him. I expressed my concerns about the technology. He assured me that it was fully loaded. He looked at the build sheet online and said everything was there and I had gotten all the options that were available other than the engine block heater and one of the premium colors. I hope he is right when it get here.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Thatā€˜s somewhat comforting but if the window sticker doesnā€™t have the correct details will we ever know before the car arrives?

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Thatā€˜s somewhat comforting but if the window sticker doesnā€™t have the correct details will we ever know before the car arrives?
I think some of the things I am looking for are listed in the unknown equipment group 410A. I have bought a lot of cars from this dealer and he usually right. I felt better after he looked at the build order and went through what was listed. If he is wrong I am sure he can sell the car to someone else.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I got my window sticker yesterday on my FE Area 51 and a message that it was ready for production. I called my dealer today to follow up with him. I expressed my concerns about the technology. He assured me that it was fully loaded. He looked at the build sheet online and said everything was there and I had gotten all the options that were available other than the engine block heater and one of the premium colors. I hope he is right when it get here.
Can you post the window sticker? We've seen the Badlands show the 360 Copilot +

No reason the FE wouldn't show it as well of it does come with FE.

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Why is there a charge for the Roof Rail Crossbar if it is included with the FE?

Ford Bronco Sport When will Ford release accurate details on the First Edition features? 22F390A3-358E-49D8-925E-79A7060194A8

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I decided to give Ford marketing a call. They had trouble locating FE order options in the book???? After a brief hold she confirmed the FE does NOT have Assist +. I told her that FE was supposed to be top-of-the-line and that I couldn't understand why it didnā€™t have everything included in the Badlands + Badlands package. She seemed puzzled as well and said she would pass my concerns along to the marketing team. Decisions, decisions. Ditch the FE and go with Badlands + Badlands or just wait until 2022 for the two door full size Bronco. Iā€™ll know after it arrives and Iā€™ve had a chance to drive it.

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
I decided to give Ford marketing a call. They had trouble locating FE order options in the book???? After a brief hold she confirmed the FE does NOT have Assist +. I told her that FE was supposed to be top-of-the-line and that I couldn't understand why it didnā€™t have everything included in the Badlands + Badlands package. She seemed puzzled as well and said she would pass my concerns along to the marketing team. Decisions, decisions. Ditch the FE and go with Badlands + Badlands or just wait until 2022 for the two door full size Bronco. Iā€™ll know after it arrives and Iā€™ve had a chance to drive it.
this would be a deal breaker for me. If it didnā€™t have the assist+ I wouldnā€™t take delivery.

although I am getting a big bend in the next 1-2 weeks it has to have assist+

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
Just took delivery of my FE - No navegation system, very dissapointed
That means no speed sign recognition either correct?

I just test drove a BL +BL with it and kinda liked it. When I told the dealer about it being unavailable on the FE , the fleet manager says it comes standard thats why it's not showing up as an option and 'not to worry' lol

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Correct. At the point Iā€™m kind of surprised the FE comes with tires and an engine.

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
Haha yup should of been rebranded limited edition and I'd be less dissapointed

Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
@Donnie722 are you sticking with FE?
yeah I plan to, even with the missing tech, no under seat storage etc.

But who knows if there's a fully loaded BL ready to take home at the dealer before my delivery which locks like March, itd be tempting for sure.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Have a look around at what 40k can get you in the SUV market. I think we'll be scratching our heads as to why or how the First Edition got away with a 40k price tag.
Sponsored