When will Ford release accurate details on the First Edition features?

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I would love for that to be true. My window sticker says otherwise. How do I get proof?
Does anyone know what is included in equipment group 410A?

Advertisement

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
I’m thinking GPS Nav may only be available with Sync 4 so we may be out of luck. Let me know what your dealer has to say. It’s hard for me to believe Assist + will not be on the FE.
No, SYNC 3 with Voice-Activated Navigation System with capacitive touchscreen, pinch-to-zoom capability, audible turn-by-turn instructions is definitely an available option for the Bronco Sport. It still shows up under the (i) description option under Build & Price for the FE. Ford deleted it from the features list... and as @chaseAbronco always said never showed up in the dealers' order guide. Have a query out to my dealer, but won't get a response until after Thanksgiving.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Thanks for posting your window sticker! I’ve been talking with my dealership and they continue to say that it would have nav; just caught the under seat storage deletion. I can live without the under seat storage (but i really like it). GPS nav on the other hand is pretty critical. Most of the wilderness areas I visit don’t have cell phone reception including MI upper peninsula. Don’t wanna go back to printed maps (do they even make them nowadays? LOL).

Will forward your window sticker to my dealership and contact Ford marketing again to see if they will verify.
The B/P is still showing the navigation on the upgraded stereos.

BE0559FF-76DD-48E5-BB28-791BCE989E07.jpeg

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
There is zero chance that the FE doesn't have all the features of a loaded BL/BL.
Absolutely hope you're right, but I got a vehicle visibility report from my dealer and it said, "Less Navigation Center". So, hopefully its still there...

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
If mpg is a priority over capability they why even consider bronco sport in the first place. Just get the prime. But I see you also want a “real” monster.. so a bronco sport may not be a monster truck but neither is a rav4 prime.. its 23 mpg for you guys that are counting every mile per gallon
The baby brother should be a good compromise with off road ability and daily driver. It loses mpg for its awd prowess, but this is a small suv. So, if I really want a bad ass off roader, ill take the big brother. Hence there's gotta be some kind of compromise. For me, the fact that the FE isn't fully loaded as claimed when we reserved and ordered, now plus the low mpg, I'm sure to cancel the fe.

No 360 plus which means we lose sign reading ability, adaptive cruise control among other perks. Of course we're getting the sync 3 while bigger brother gets the new sync. Ford effed up

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
The baby brother should be a good compromise with off road ability and daily driver. It loses mpg for its awd prowess, but this is a small suv. So, if I really want a bad ass off roader, ill take the big brother. Hence there's gotta be some kind of compromise. For me, the fact that the FE isn't fully loaded as claimed when we reserved and ordered, now plus the low mpg, I'm sure to cancel the fe.

No 360 plus which means we lose sign reading ability, adaptive cruise control among other perks. Of course we're getting the sync 3 while bigger brother gets the new sync. Ford effed up
The sport is a bad ass off roader no matter how many times it’s referred to as a baby. And sync 4 doesn’t make it any more of an adult bronco opposed to sync 3. If the FE really isn’t fully loaded like it should you could just order a fully loaded badlands and still receive it before a 2/4 door.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124
The sport is a bad ass off roader no matter how many times it’s referred to as a baby. And sync 4 doesn’t make it any more of an adult bronco opposed to sync 3. If the FE really isn’t fully loaded like it should you could just order a fully loaded badlands and still receive it before a 2/4 door.
Exactly what I did. And saved a couple thousand to be able to get accessories I want. What a journey this has been.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
I got my window sticker yesterday on my FE Area 51 and a message that it was ready for production. I called my dealer today to follow up with him. I expressed my concerns about the technology. He assured me that it was fully loaded. He looked at the build sheet online and said everything was there and I had gotten all the options that were available other than the engine block heater and one of the premium colors. I hope he is right when it get here.

OP

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That‘s somewhat comforting but if the window sticker doesn’t have the correct details will we ever know before the car arrives?

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
That‘s somewhat comforting but if the window sticker doesn’t have the correct details will we ever know before the car arrives?
I think some of the things I am looking for are listed in the unknown equipment group 410A. I have bought a lot of cars from this dealer and he usually right. I felt better after he looked at the build order and went through what was listed. If he is wrong I am sure he can sell the car to someone else.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
I got my window sticker yesterday on my FE Area 51 and a message that it was ready for production. I called my dealer today to follow up with him. I expressed my concerns about the technology. He assured me that it was fully loaded. He looked at the build sheet online and said everything was there and I had gotten all the options that were available other than the engine block heater and one of the premium colors. I hope he is right when it get here.
Can you post the window sticker? We've seen the Badlands show the 360 Copilot +

No reason the FE wouldn't show it as well of it does come with FE.

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape SEL
Why is there a charge for the Roof Rail Crossbar if it is included with the FE?

22F390A3-358E-49D8-925E-79A7060194A8.png

OP

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I decided to give Ford marketing a call. They had trouble locating FE order options in the book???? After a brief hold she confirmed the FE does NOT have Assist +. I told her that FE was supposed to be top-of-the-line and that I couldn't understand why it didn’t have everything included in the Badlands + Badlands package. She seemed puzzled as well and said she would pass my concerns along to the marketing team. Decisions, decisions. Ditch the FE and go with Badlands + Badlands or just wait until 2022 for the two door full size Bronco. I’ll know after it arrives and I’ve had a chance to drive it.

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
I decided to give Ford marketing a call. They had trouble locating FE order options in the book???? After a brief hold she confirmed the FE does NOT have Assist +. I told her that FE was supposed to be top-of-the-line and that I couldn't understand why it didn’t have everything included in the Badlands + Badlands package. She seemed puzzled as well and said she would pass my concerns along to the marketing team. Decisions, decisions. Ditch the FE and go with Badlands + Badlands or just wait until 2022 for the two door full size Bronco. I’ll know after it arrives and I’ve had a chance to drive it.
this would be a deal breaker for me. If it didn’t have the assist+ I wouldn’t take delivery.

although I am getting a big bend in the next 1-2 weeks it has to have assist+

Advertisement