When will Ford release accurate details on the First Edition features?

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So my FE window sticker is now available and guess what? It says Copilot 360, nothing about Copilot 360 Assist +. Could this be a mistake as well? If not my dealer may have a FE to sell to someone else at a huge markup. I’ll probably order Badlands + Badlands or stick with my 2 door reservation.
Could you post your window sticker? Ford recently removed Sync navigation and rear under seat storage from The Ford website. If true, you won’t be the only one to dump the FE.
Sponsored

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
A loss of 360 plus as well as the cool under the seat storage all packaged together for a car averaging 22 mpg is insane. I might just go with the awd 2021 rav4 prime. Can get that cheaper than my FE.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
So my FE window sticker is now available and guess what? It says Copilot 360, nothing about Copilot 360 Assist +. Could this be a mistake as well? If not my dealer may have a FE to sell to someone else at a huge markup. I’ll probably order Badlands + Badlands or stick with my 2 door reservation.
I'm also leaning to my 4door reservation. Probably get similar mpg but have a real monster!

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
JMHO, but the Rav 4 Prime looks like every other crossover with a Lexus front end stuck on. Just sayin’.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Could you post your window sticker? Ford recently removed Sync navigation and rear under seat storage from The Ford website. If true, you won’t be the only one to dump the FE.
I'm not seeing it. Anyway to reach out to Ford for clarification before I cancel my order?

Attachments

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm not seeing it. Anyway to reach out to Ford for clarification before I cancel my order?
Thanks for posting your window sticker! I’ve been talking with my dealership and they continue to say that it would have nav; just caught the under seat storage deletion. I can live without the under seat storage (but i really like it). GPS nav on the other hand is pretty critical. Most of the wilderness areas I visit don’t have cell phone reception including MI upper peninsula. Don’t wanna go back to printed maps (do they even make them nowadays? LOL).

Will forward your window sticker to my dealership and contact Ford marketing again to see if they will verify.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I’m thinking GPS Nav may only be available with Sync 4 so we may be out of luck. Let me know what your dealer has to say. It’s hard for me to believe Assist + will not be on the FE.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
There is zero chance that the FE doesn't have all the features of a loaded BL/BL.

OP
OP
Bdub

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I would love for that to be true. My window sticker says otherwise. How do I get proof?

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m thinking GPS Nav may only be available with Sync 4 so we may be out of luck. Let me know what your dealer has to say. It’s hard for me to believe Assist + will not be on the FE.
No, SYNC 3 with Voice-Activated Navigation System with capacitive touchscreen, pinch-to-zoom capability, audible turn-by-turn instructions is definitely an available option for the Bronco Sport. It still shows up under the (i) description option under Build & Price for the FE. Ford deleted it from the features list... and as @chaseAbronco always said never showed up in the dealers' order guide. Have a query out to my dealer, but won't get a response until after Thanksgiving.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Thanks for posting your window sticker! I’ve been talking with my dealership and they continue to say that it would have nav; just caught the under seat storage deletion. I can live without the under seat storage (but i really like it). GPS nav on the other hand is pretty critical. Most of the wilderness areas I visit don’t have cell phone reception including MI upper peninsula. Don’t wanna go back to printed maps (do they even make them nowadays? LOL).

Will forward your window sticker to my dealership and contact Ford marketing again to see if they will verify.
The B/P is still showing the navigation on the upgraded stereos.

Ford Bronco Sport When will Ford release accurate details on the First Edition features? BE0559FF-76DD-48E5-BB28-791BCE989E07

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There is zero chance that the FE doesn't have all the features of a loaded BL/BL.
Absolutely hope you're right, but I got a vehicle visibility report from my dealer and it said, "Less Navigation Center". So, hopefully its still there...

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
If mpg is a priority over capability they why even consider bronco sport in the first place. Just get the prime. But I see you also want a “real” monster.. so a bronco sport may not be a monster truck but neither is a rav4 prime.. its 23 mpg for you guys that are counting every mile per gallon
The baby brother should be a good compromise with off road ability and daily driver. It loses mpg for its awd prowess, but this is a small suv. So, if I really want a bad ass off roader, ill take the big brother. Hence there's gotta be some kind of compromise. For me, the fact that the FE isn't fully loaded as claimed when we reserved and ordered, now plus the low mpg, I'm sure to cancel the fe.

No 360 plus which means we lose sign reading ability, adaptive cruise control among other perks. Of course we're getting the sync 3 while bigger brother gets the new sync. Ford effed up

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
The sport is a bad ass off roader no matter how many times it’s referred to as a baby. And sync 4 doesn’t make it any more of an adult bronco opposed to sync 3. If the FE really isn’t fully loaded like it should you could just order a fully loaded badlands and still receive it before a 2/4 door.
Exactly what I did. And saved a couple thousand to be able to get accessories I want. What a journey this has been.
Sponsored