Whats your BS's name and why

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I haven't received my badlands yet, so have plenty of time. I am between 2 names at this time. My dad was a huge Ford guy and a private pilot. His tail number ended in 13J, we called it 13Juliet, so I'm thinking maybe "Juliet." The other option is "David," from Schitt's Creek, and have him looking out of the back . . . but that would mean he would no longer be peeking in my guest bedroom creeping people out.

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why david
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Like my car? This is our KITT. Waiting on our Area 51 to come in , thinking of a Knight Rider related name but also thinking of a alien name

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why KITT 23
Thatā€™s awesome. Fyi the whole knight rider show is on peacock right now.
Ripley? Scully?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I haven't received my badlands yet, so have plenty of time. I am between 2 names at this times. My dad was a huge Ford guy and a private pilot. His tail number ended in 13J, we called it 13Juliet, so I'm thinking maybe "Juliet." The other option is "David," from Schitt's Creek, and have him looking out of the back . . . but that would mean he would no longer be peeking in my guest bedroom creeping people out.

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why david
Juliet for sure

SilverWolf21

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Hello everyone. I named my base bronco silver wolf. She silver and black as you can see from my pic and my favorite animal is a wolf. I also with this little guy riding shotgun with me.

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why IMG_20211216_115751_307

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Ford F350 Lariat
Like my car? This is our KITT. Waiting on our Area 51 to come in , thinking of a Knight Rider related name but also thinking of a alien name

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why KITT 23
Ha, love it! I have K.I.T.T. lights on my bikes! Had a nice setup on my first car back in the 80's with speech even. I went with amber (not to be confused with K.A.R.R.) to avoid harassment from the po po. :)

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Alright. Just picked up my BS Badlands tonight and after driving it around for a couple hours, I name it Jethro. As in Jethro Tull who had an album and song titled Heavy Horses. Fitting, as this thing seems like a tank compared to my previous Mazda CX 5.

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Iā€™m a Disney fan, so my rapid red 2021 was alternately called Jessie (red hair) or Bullseye (her horse) from Toy Story. I hadnā€™t settled on one when it was destroyed five months after I got it.

My in-transit(!) hot pepper red 2022 is tentatively named Merida, from Brave. I need to see how similar the color is to her hair ;-)

Turns out MĆ©rida is a city in Mexico, so it would also be a nod to its birthplace.

Ford Bronco Sport Whats your BS's name and why 1640237844586

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I am choosing "Juliet" because my father was a huge Ford guy and a private pilot. Our little 2 seater's tail number ended in 13J and we called her 1 3 Juliet. He is a huge reason why I ordered a BS....I think he'd have been thrilled with my choice.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am choosing "Juliet" because my father was a huge Ford guy and a private pilot. Our little 2 seater's tail number ended in 13J and we called her 1 3 Juliet. He is a huge reason why I ordered a BS....I think he'd have been thrilled with my choice.
Always good to have things that remind good days of old, specially if reminded us of parents that are cherished.

ginisue62

Outer Banks
First Name
Gini
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Iā€™ve named my beautiful black Outer Banks Baby Bronco- Pearl.. as in ā€œThe Black Pearlā€. I mean who doesnā€™t love ā€œPirates of the Caribbeanā€? ?ā€ā˜ 

Last edited: