P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
We bought the corsair off the lot and it didn't have the technology package which contains the adaptive cruise control. My wife didn't think she would miss it but she does. They are a very nice suv, we have no complaints about it. It is well equipped with all the creature comforts. The Revel sound system is vantastic. It is AWD and gets an average 25 mpgs. Fast and quite. You want go wrong to purchase one. Has a longer warranty too.
Sponsored

Michigunman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I traded my (paid off) 2015 F250 XLT straight up for the Bronco. It needed paint and body work so feel like it was a decent deal. I still have the Jeep just don't tow it anymore so didn't need the truck. Yeah, it felt pretty good to drive a brand-new vehicle off the lot with no payments!

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? cam

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
We bought the corsair off the lot and it didn't have the technology package which contains the adaptive cruise control. My wife didn't think she would miss it but she does. They are a very nice suv, we have no complaints about it. It is well equipped with all the creature comforts. The Revel sound system is vantastic. It is AWD and gets an average 25 mpgs. Fast and quite. You want go wrong to purchase one. Has a longer warranty too.
I don’t blame her. It’s the one feature after having it that I wouldn’t be without again.

Renee Soss

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
2015 Jeep Renegade 60k miles. I love my Renegade but Jeep doesn't have yellow paint option since 2020. I really like the 2-door look of BS but have to have 4-doors. I saw a yellow BS last summer in a parking lot and loved the color and all the upgrades from my Renegade; especially AWD, and all the techy stuff (360, tech package, etc), plus towing ability. Waiting for delivery - scheduled 3 - 9 April. Fingers crossed. Bytheway, I believe the yellow (2021) is more orange for 2022.
And, yes, carlashes are in hand to be added to BS OB. ?

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? 20211221_124205

DSM

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel, I have been driving for 19 years.

Briar Gates

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Previously drove a 2014 Explorer Base with the 2.0 ecobeast. Not a terrible commuter, but 22/23 mpg at best. Traded for 2022 Cactus Big Bend, convenience package, and wheel upgrade. Have not been this enthused about a vehicle in a long time.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
2012 Cad CTS (not good in snow/ice), & 2012 F-150 with 225K miles (starting to cost too much for repairs, to say nothing of gas prices).

BTW, I saw more Big AND Baby Broncos in Carlsbad, NM than on the local Kalifornia car lots! They are everywhere!

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Well while my 2012 Ram 1500 2wd with hemi power served me well for the last 10 yers and 140k miles ... it was time to part ways. Adjusting from a V8 5.7 ltr gas hog to this 2ltr 4 banger has been an adjustment..

But admittedly the MPG that goes along with it just makes me smile : )

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? IMG_3197

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So in august of 2021 had f150 tonka edition
Sep 21 mazda 6 gt blue
Oct 21 mazda 6 red( blue car had issues)
Nov 21 bronco sport
Tomorrow 22 cx5 carbon

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
This was my trade in. 2010 Mercury Mountaineer Premier. I really liked the car. It was comfortable and roomy but the VCT on the 4.6 3v V8 was incredibly finicky and would often sound like a diesel at idle. When the dipstick tube rotted off and front diff started moaning I knew it was time for change.

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? IMG_8299 2.JPG

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I was driving a 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn 2WD. Loved that truck with its 5.7 Hemi but gas prices where I live and like to travel are way too high. I traded it keeping all the options I like and gained a wireless charging pad. a moonroof, access from the Ford app, cool Bronco styling, and emergency brake assist, which I absolutely love. I dig the molle straps and can fit all of our camping gear. My family of 3 can even sleep in the enclosed cargo space, if needed. However, we just put the tent next to the Bronco Sport, as opposed to in the truck bed. Although I will always love my Ram truck, I love the much lower mpg, and the savings it brings, the 4WD, and the GOAT modes!. Most importantly, my FBS fits in the garage! YESSSSS! The Ram did not...LOL

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? IMG-3426 (1)

Last edited:

IconicSilver2002

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
This was my trade in. 2010 Mercury Mountaineer Premier. I really liked the car. It was comfortable and roomy but the VCT on the 4.6 3v V8 was incredibly finicky and would often sound like a diesel at idle. When the dipstick tube rotted off and front diff started moaning I knew it was time for change.

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? IMG_8299 2.JPG
Beautiful Badlands!