BroncMan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kr-photography.ca
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
My '07 Trailblazer LT was great, but I began seeing some signs of problems and traded it in last year on my wife's Subaru Outback. I had an '04 Corvette in the garage and drove it until totaling it in January. The BS is a great vehicle that combines functionality with comfort and has a certain sportiness. It's not nearly as fast as the Trailblazer with the 5.3 V8, and can't touch a Corvette, but it's hard to beat as a daily driver with off-road capabilities.
I came from a 2012 Escape Limited Edition, bought in 2016, especially because I wanted a straight / flat roof to load a canoe level and not sticking up in the front. Nice and boxy! What's the use to have a SUV style vehicle and then eliminating half of it's cargo space by lowering the roof? Hate these almost indistinguishable teardrop blobs from ALL other companies with their sagging roofs. When it was time for a change I couldn't really find anything ... but then suddenly there was the new Bronco Sport!! What a relief! I couldn't care less going from 6 cylinders to 3. I waited half a year but NO regrets!!! Best vehicle I ever had so far.'

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? 2011-Escape-KR-Apr2021_0011
Sponsored

Last edited:

cklapka

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands Hot Pepper Red
Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? IMG_20201003_133804382_HDR

A 2012 Nissan Xterra. It was a good ride, but I got a job in a neighboring city and the 14 mpg was too much. I needed a cross between highway comfort and off-road ability. I went in for a Maverick and came away with the BS BL.

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Yes, it was a sad day. I feel the same about my FJ. Even though it was a 2010, I was the one and only owner and took great care of it. It looked like a new car until someone ran a stop sign and smashed into my side. I do look forward to receiving my new BS ?

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
Currently driving a '17 Lincoln MKZ, will be trading in for the BS when my order arrives.

JWT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Corsair
20019 Ford Edge I'm trading in when Bronco Sport arrives and 2021 Lincoln Corsair.

GA_Pete

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE
This beauty. I loved driving her but after several years practicality, no desire to own multiple vehicles, and cost of ownership led me to make the switch. Suffice it to say it's been a bit of a change but overall I'm satisfied.

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? IMG_1360

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
2010 Stang and a 2016 Transit Connect for a work vehicle.
I miss the Mustang, a lot.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
2014 Subaru Forester EX-L. Traded it for the BS. Subaru oil consumption problems that they would not fix [Lost a Subaru customer because of it] along with high mileage. The BS BL was a perfect trade-off.

I have several vehicles, and still drive them.

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
Will be trading in a 2020 lincoln corsair when the badlands arrives. The wife misses not having adaptive cruise and she really likes the styling of the BS. Hoping current conditions in the economy want effect the trade in value when the BS finally gets here. At todays value, I will get the BS and a 5000 dollar check to send me down the road. Keeping my fingers crossed.

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I was driving a 2017 Audi A4 Progressiv (Canada) trim. Loved it, but needed to get back into something with more ground clearance to deal with these awful Canadian Prairie winters.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Will be trading in a 2020 lincoln corsair when the badlands arrives. The wife misses not having adaptive cruise and she really likes the styling of the BS. Hoping current conditions in the economy want effect the trade in value when the BS finally gets here. At todays value, I will get the BS and a 5000 dollar check to send me down the road. Keeping my fingers crossed.
The corsair didnā€™t have adaptive cruise? Iā€™m assuming itā€™s still an option on the Lincoln I guess. They look like such nice vehicles though & Iā€™m thinking you could get everything on them.

How did you otherwise enjoy the corsair? Iā€™d considered one since after all itā€™s the same platform as the BS, but wasnā€™t yet ready to go lincoln. I really do think the BS is the best use of the C2, though the maverick now is really innovative.
Sponsored