Polish ghost

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford escape
2018 Ford escape titanium 4x4 can't wait for the bronco sport badland gets here someday
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Out of curiosity, how much did you get for it?
$3,700 which I thought was a good deal considering the miles and the car's reputation, plus it needed tires. Transmission was untouched, so we got out "while the gettin' was good" so to speak.

Kraken1

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
2012 Ford Escape and I still have it, 88,000 miles on it and never had a problem with it.

Mexray

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, 22 Badlands Bronco Sport on order
I have an 89 Broncoā€¦ lots of miles but Iā€™ve completely rebuilt most everything - engine, trans, changed diff gears to 4.10 with Elocker in rear & Detroit LS in the front, just did complete brakes, calipers, rotors, hoses, etc $ all front end tie rods & linksā€¦ Itā€™s a great ride, but Iā€™d like something smaller with all the new ā€˜toysā€™ so Iā€™m now waiting for my loaded Bronco Sport Badlands - expecting in mid Aprilā€¦

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? 1646674556922

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
The BS is my wife's DD she drove a 1999 Explorer Sport before the BS. The Explorer Sport is now my DD.

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? 100_1635.JPG

tyoung15

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I was driving a 2015 F150 as my daily driver, but I still have it as we kept it to pull our camper.

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
2016 Focus ST, waiting on a Bronco Sport Badlands now. Same engine output, better ground clearance and AWD. I do a lot of skiing and biking, and I was finding the Focus ST with summer performance tires/winter tires and low ground clearance to be a bit sketchy with snow covered or mud covered pot hole laden parking lots and rural roads.

Wanted something a touch bigger, AWD, 200+ HP, more clearance and stands out (not a cookie cutter Crossover/SUV) and comes in Blue. So the Bronco Sport checked those boxes. (Velocity Blue ordered)

Ford Bronco Sport What were you driving prior to your BS? IMG_0108

Last edited:

Phillip-AB

Badlands
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
2017 Ford Escape Titanium. Haven't given it a second thought since I traded up. Way, way up. :)

Foghorn

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
2011 Ford Flex SEL. Loved the car, but it was getting tired, needed some repairs and new tires. And we are geezers and wanted something smaller, more nimble, and with more safety features. Rear cross traffic alert has saved me already. Flex only had reverse sensors.
2022 BS /OB arrived 2/2/2022. Love it also. For different reasons.

Fog

Rockdoc

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape XLT
2008 Ford Escape XLT, only has 71K miles, but it's time to trade it in before one more Virginia winter without a garage to park it in.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
How did you find the ST? At the time I wanted to go ST but really was beyond what I could realistically budget for. Now that life has changed and the explorer no longer meets my needs Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t put out extra cash for an ST.
A local dealer here in AZ has/had many of them, and by many I mean 100's on the lot. We are Z plan so it wasn't that bad. We love it and the only reason we are getting rid of it is the offers are crazy. LOL
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE