DonBennett69

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 SuperDuty
I picked up my new BS BB. The dealer entered the order into the system on January 21, 2021, and I picked up the vehicle on 6/21/2021. It was delivered to the dealership on Thursday, 6/17, and the arrangements aligned for a Monday, 6/21, pickup. The vehicle was insured, titled, registered, and license plates swapped that Monday afternoon.

I've got the WeatherTech floorliners installed, the front and rear splash guards on and am awaiting the new seatcovers.

Here's a picture of the new unit:
Ford Bronco Sport Six Months after order . . . Vehicles 3

Here's the lineup of the BS and the other vehicles. The Escape on the left is a 2005 model I bought with less than 14,000 miles on it and it now has slightly less than 63.000 miles and is in great shape. The brown truck is a 2017 F-250 4x4 Super Duty with around 4500 miles on it. The truck is NOT used to go get a gallon of milk. The BS and truck have University of Wyoming alumni plates on them (BSChE 1976). The Escape will be going to my son later next month.
Ford Bronco Sport Six Months after order . . . Vehicles 2

The BS is different than the Escape and it will take some time to get used to how it handles. All in all, I'm very pleased with the vehicle and glad that the long wait was worth it.

Everyone have fun with their new vehicles.

Take care.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Looks great! Power Moonroof option?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No, no Moonroof. Pretty plain BB. I got the tow package (like the full size tire) and an engine heater; that's it for options. Nothing fance at all which suits me fine.
awesome enjoy it. I went the same path...didn't need a lot of extras, the standard options were adequate for what I do. Looks great, enjoy the ride cowboy!

OP
OP

DonBennett69

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 SuperDuty
awesome enjoy it. I went the same path...didn't need a lot of extras, the standard options were adequate for what I do. Looks great, enjoy the ride cowboy!
10-4, Mike. Will do. I have property near Boulder Lake, east of Pinedale, WY, which will probably be the BB first "off-road" adventure. Not much of an "off-road" ordeal but probably the closest it will see soon. I'll post a picture of it in the "wilds". Well, actually the high sagebrush-steppe of WY; which will be the "wilds" for most people.

Take care.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Here's the lineup of the BS and the other vehicles. The Escape on the left is a 2005 model I bought with less than 14,000 miles on it and it now has slightly less than 63.000 miles and is in great shape. The Escape will be going to my son later next month.
Ford Bronco Sport Six Months after order . . . Vehicles 2
The Sport looks like a direct descendant of the Escape. Definite evolution, but the lines are there.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Nice acquisition. I like how WY plates add another bronco to the Bronco. I'll be watching for the Boulder Lake pics.

OP
OP

DonBennett69

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 SuperDuty
The Sport looks like a direct descendant of the Escape. Definite evolution, but the lines are there.
Yes, Reg, the BS does have the likeness of the 2005 Escape which is one of the feature that made the BS appealing to me.

Take care.

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
I had a 2003 Escape, and loved it! Like you I saw the resemblance in the Bronco Sports, which kind of sold me on it.
Is that the Kodiak brown? I’m digging the color a lot!

Yes, Reg, the BS does have the likeness of the 2005 Escape which is one of the feature that made the BS appealing to me.

Take care.

OP
OP

DonBennett69

Big Bend
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 SuperDuty
I had a 2003 Escape, and loved it! Like you I saw the resemblance in the Bronco Sports, which kind of sold me on it.
Is that the Kodiak brown? I’m digging the color a lot!
Oh, the metallic fleck in the Kodiak Brown really stands out with the correct sun angle. Very pretty.

Right now it's kind of sad because it got dusty from a trip south of town on some County roads. Then it sprinkled rain (yeah, the first measureable precip in a month) this morning on the way back from the store so it's DIRTY for the first time. Oh, well. it will be ok.

Take care,
Sponsored