What is that must have first accessory or mod you would suggest?

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Seat covers and console cover if you have canine family members. Don't even think of putting a dog on exposed seats until they're covered. Once covered take those dogs everywhere!!

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
If yours doesn't come with the rubber rear seat backs, then you might want to get them. Especially if you plan to haul stuff with the seats down.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I put a bumper step on my ifted Superduty and broke it off on the first gully I crossed. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

I tried to go cheap on floor mats from Costco, but decided I needed something better and just ordered. some TuxMats.

Last edited:

OP
OP
davidg4781

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Hood deflector.
I'm really considering one. I took a 400+ mile road trip yesterday and the windshield is full of bugs!
Ceramic Detailing !!!
Interesting. My dealer chingale'd me on that stuff. I guess it was my fault. But I have a 7 year paint/headlights/wheels/seat policy I'm going to try my best to use.
Auto insurance
Yeah, I need to work on that. Geico's getting too high.
If he/she got a BS in Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks trim, I think a fire extinguisher would be a nice first choice accessory. (That you would hopefully never need).

EGR window vent shades are a nice accessory.
Why just a fire extinguisher for those trips? Do the others come with one? Or am I missing something? My window sticker included the Off Road Assistance Kit so I have one in the bag!
If yours doesn't come with the rubber rear seat backs, then you might want to get them. Especially if you plan to haul stuff with the seats down.
I was really considering those but couldn't find them on the accessories page. Maybe they're considered a part? Either way, the dealer I was at didn't have the 2 accessories I was looking for so I gave up.

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
Why just a fire extinguisher for those trips? Do the others come with one? Or am I missing something? My window sticker included the Off Road Assistance Kit so I have one in the bag!
It's not a bad idea to have one, but it's more of a snide remark regarding the infamous "cracked injector" recall (which doesn't really deal with actual cracked injectors ... only a drain path for possible fuel leaks). It's kind of like me telling him that since he's a Mustang driver, to watch out for those pesky sidewalks jumping out at him when he attends his next "Cars and Coffee". Cheers!

Txsurfer13

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Ltd
OHV permits for State Parks (& National Parks, if applicable)

OP
OP
davidg4781

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
OHV permits for State Parks (& National Parks, if applicable)
Oh I didn't even think of that! There aren't any near me but I've been thinking of taking a day trip somewhere just to try it out.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
It's not a bad idea to have one, but it's more of a snide remark regarding the infamous "cracked injector" recall (which doesn't really deal with actual cracked injectors ... only a drain path for possible fuel leaks). It's kind of like me telling him that since he's a Mustang driver, to watch out for those pesky sidewalks jumping out at him when he attends his next "Cars and Coffee". Cheers!
Actually, if you attend and/or plan to show off your Bronco Sport at an event, you are required to have a fire extinguisher, with it placed in front of the show vehicle for most events now.

I have a 67 Camaro and used to own a 2014 Mustang Boss that I show/showed occasionally. Both required a fire extinguisher on hand.

OP
OP
davidg4781

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Ahh. I did see a post about that recall. Sorry, somewhat new here and missed that reference!

Txsurfer13

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Ltd
Oh I didn't even think of that! There aren't any near me but I've been thinking of taking a day trip somewhere just to try it out.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of supporting our parks, and the applicable permits are usually pretty inexpensive (TX State Parks permit is ~$30/yr). I've also found that many of the private offroad places in Texas require that permit for entry. Add that to free entry at most parks, and it's a no-brainer for me.

OP
OP
davidg4781

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Yeah, I'm a big fan of supporting our parks, and the applicable permits are usually pretty inexpensive (TX State Parks permit is ~$30/yr). I've also found that many of the private offroad places in Texas require that permit for entry. Add that to free entry at most parks, and it's a no-brainer for me.
I checked the TPW website and it doesn’t look like there are trails anywhere near me. Unless I’m not reading it correctly.