What is selling more of: Bronco or Bronco Sport?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Is there a stats site somewhere that tells someone the counts of what sells more of? Specifically the Bronco and Bronco Sprt?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for posting this. Are both these sites related? Owned by the same supporter? I'm a member there too, but did not venture to it, as this site is better suited (I suppose) to the sport.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
While not an actual statistic, In my area (Los Angeles), I see more full size Broncos than Bronco Sports driving around.

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for posting this. Are both these sites related? Owned by the same supporter? I'm a member there too, but did not venture to it, as this site is better suited (I suppose) to the sport.
Answered my own question by checking affiliated sites here.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Thereā€™s way more big broncos around me than lil ones. I also have the only badlands Iā€™ve seen.
People arenā€™t buying them like they were. Thereā€™s tons of low mile sports and big broncos everywhere on lots by me. The 22s have been really problematic for Ford with most their new models.

67L48

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 2023 BS BL
In the last 16 months living in NE Iowa, I haven't seen a single Bronco. I've seen a number of BS on the road. It's definitely a regional thing. I also see MUCH fewer Jeep Wranglers out here, too (I used to live in CO). So, it's probably hard to gauge the ratio based on responses and individual experiences; actual data are required (such as those shared above).

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Big Broncos for sure. And it would be by a wider margin if they could produce more. No one has been waiting years for their Bronco Sport like they are for Broncos

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
I see piles of both in this area, but definitely see more big ones than Sports.

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Iā€™ve seen 2 BS and 1 Bronco. One BS is ours. The Bronco and the BS belong to friends.

This is farm country. Itā€™s more of a F150, super duty and pickup truck area than anything else.

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I'm in the East SF Bay and it seems like sports sales have stopped and everyone has gotten their full-size Broncos instead. The dealer lots are piling up with both, but all the paper plate newbies are all big Broncos. I figure they have to be price-locked orders because no one should be paying the 15k markups with 8% interest rates they are offering.

Ill stick with my ~MSRP sport with 0.9% for now that I got last April. Although my nephew's grandparent's new Cyber Orange 4-Door Bronco they got after 2 years last week looks amazing!

OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the East SF Bay and it seems like sports sales have stopped and everyone has gotten their full-size Broncos instead. The dealer lots are piling up with both, but all the paper plate newbies are all big Broncos. I figure they have to be price-locked orders because no one should be paying the 15k markups with 8% interest rates they are offering.

Ill stick with my ~MSRP sport with 0.9% for now that I got last April. Although my nephew's grandparent's new Cyber Orange 4-Door Bronco they got after 2 years last week looks amazing!
A two year wait? šŸ˜³

Augsburg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sprinter 4x4, '23 Bronco Sport Badlands
I could not determine if the "sales" numbers reported above were just sales, or were actual deliveries. Since we've been waiting 6 months on our '23 BS Badlands, would more Bronco Sports show in the tally if they were actually available?

Idahobro

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache GT, F350

It still amazes me that people don't know how much money people make these days. I suspect most of these people are not financing. I don't finance anymore. My old boss from about 20 years ago) told me "never finance a depreciating asset". He was worth tens of millions back then, so I just followed his advise.

My exception is that I did go with the Ford Options plan on our Mach e GT b/c I didn't want to be a bag holder if the BEV used vehicle market crashed in 3 years, which is how long we plan on keeping it. With the Ford Options plan, I can just hand it back to them after three years, kinda like a lease.

Just for reference, when we were hiring developers, we'd get applicants from SF and the Valley. They were all asking north of $300k a year, some more. Director level people are making $400k plus. I have neighbors where both are working in tech (One Amazon and the other Google) and making close to $1mm combined when you include RSUs.

People have a shit ton of money right now. Crazy money. Why do you think the fed actions have not had an impact on inflation? B/C people are like "f-it, I'll just pay cash!". When the cash runs out, that's when we'll see things change. Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride...
Sponsored