What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Everywhere will be a little different for the tint prices, and obviously which brand and type they use will vary. That being said $100 seems fine to me. I pay a little less than that where I’m at.
Ok, thank you. And looking at the windows, doing 20% on the front, I hope everything matches perfectly (excluding front windshield of course).
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I went to a detailer today and talked about making my front windows match the back so we are going to do them at 20%. Also, I asked about the front windshield and he said absolutely not in Illinois. (I checked another place and they confirmed, no way.)
But, I was surprised at the cost of doing the tinting as I did not realize it’d only be $100, which I thought sounded good. And then, he said he’d do all the lettering and stuff on the back for free. I was even happier as I was not assured of myself for this. So anyway, is $100 about right for tinting the front two windows?
Oh, and here are my flares and bug guard I had put on today:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8860B460-1C3F-463D-9FF5-02CA7406A20F
Tint for $100 is dirt cheap for the front two windows…assuming it’s a good quality tint, comes with a warranty, etc. I had my dealer do my front windows too. They charged $150 for Xpel. Totally worth it. Saves me the hassle of having to get them done once I bring it home.

kanine

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Mustang GT
I like the knob covers, where did you get those from.
I got it off Amazon. Look for Bronco Sport Knob covers. They are made of aluminum alloy, just beware, it was below freezing this morning, and they were ice cold to the touch when I went to shift.

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Ok, thank you. And looking at the windows, doing 20% on the front, I hope everything matches perfectly (excluding front windshield of course).
I went to a detailer today and talked about making my front windows match the back so we are going to do them at 20%. Also, I asked about the front windshield and he said absolutely not in Illinois. (I checked another place and they confirmed, no way.)
But, I was surprised at the cost of doing the tinting as I did not realize it’d only be $100, which I thought sounded good. And then, he said he’d do all the lettering and stuff on the back for free. I was even happier as I was not assured of myself for this. So anyway, is $100 about right for tinting the front two windows?
Oh, and here are my flares and bug guard I had put on today:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8860B460-1C3F-463D-9FF5-02CA7406A20F
window tinting is one of those things with a wide spectrum of tinting products, quality, and costs. Yes - $100 for the front windows is in the ballpark but for a lower-end quality product.
With tint, you generally have three options:

General tint

ceramic

Nano-ceramic.

ceramic is better than non-ceramic, and nano-ceramic is the best product on the market. So you may want to ask a few more questions and see what they will be using on your car for that price.

My suspicion is that it is non-ceramic tint. That functions as low-quality sunglasses that provide a certain amount of shade, but no UV protection.
On the other end of the spectrum, the nano-ceramic blocks all UV rays and 98% of all heat into the car. But you likely won’t get nano-ceramic for $100….it would be closer to $200 for just the front driver & passenger windows.

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Installed the aeroskin 2 deflector. Didn't really want to but my second windshield has a foot long crack in it. This thing better help or I be looking for a new vehicle. It's growing on me now seeing in person.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20230205_011319080

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

BroncoS56

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Installed the rubber seat backs. I probably should have ordered them when I placed my order because I think they are cheaper then, but I found them on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254839780193

That is a reputable seller and I received them in only two days.

Word of advice: be careful when you install them. You have to take the caps off on the back of the seats in order for the seat backs to snap in place. I used a flat screwdriver to help. Unfortunately, one of the snaps partially cracked off. But fortunately super glue seemed to restore it and all snapped in place. I'll just wait and see if it will last. Overall, except for one, the caps all came off pretty easy, just be careful.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? seat backs

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
First oil change @ 3000 miles. I discovered that what Amazon sent the wrong Fumoto drain valve. The correct one is this. Fumoto F107SX M12-1.75 Sx Series Drain Valve. They sent one that is a 14mm thread.

Last edited:

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Got my first oil change at 5600 miles and 48% oil life left. Changed to Pennzoil ULTRA Platinum!!! Raised my Flatout coilovers 3/8" in front and ~3/4" in rear, which now puts me at a 2" lift, F&R. More details to come, in my Installation thread.

BUMP23

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Had my Bronco Sport one year today. I've added a front air deflector, side decals, beefier course terrain tires and lighted side marker turn signals.