What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Saboga

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1954 Chevy 3100, 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Installed a set of 1" wheel spacers and pocket-style fender flares. After rolling my Polaris 900 Crew, I appreciate how easy it is to flip one of these if you're not careful! I wanted a little wider stance for better stability, and I like the look a lot!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_1089.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_1090.JPG
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Applied graphene ceramic coating over entire exterior. Took awhile but I’m pleased. The real test will be how it holds up to elements and multiple washes.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I installed some 20mm hub centric spacers. I installed my Foxtrots when my BB was a couple weeks old. Every time I look at it, I think it needs just a little more poke for the look I want. It was a toss between 15 and 20mm. Having used both before to determine offsets I went 20's to not chance shortening the studs. Everything worked great and the factory 18's work with the spacers. Waiting to get a couple new tires so the factory 18's are on but I test fit one side with 245's and can't wait to get them back on. Made it look way better moving the factory 18 's with the 225 tires flush with the side.
Teaser

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? DSC03872 (1).JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20221118_003233864
You may have already posted here, but where did you get your push bar and lights? It looks like the only one that wouldn't interview with the 360+ radar. (do you have that?)

TxHill

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20221201_205104526
Added some projector lights on the front doors, back doors didn't work with these yet... I'll figure it out.

https://a.co/d/5gDkGOm

Dang they are out of stock but thanks for providing the link. I think this will be my next add on!

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
You may have already posted here, but where did you get your push bar and lights? It looks like the only one that wouldn't interview with the 360+ radar. (do you have that?)
My 360+ has no issues with light bar. The light bar is from Rally Innovations. The lights are from Diode Dynamics. I had to fab up custom brackets to mount the lights where they are.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Dang they are out of stock but thanks for providing the link. I think this will be my next add on!
There were a couple other companies, one even had the retro script

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
My 360+ has no issues with light bar. The light bar is from Rally Innovations. The lights are from Diode Dynamics. I had to fab up custom brackets to mount the lights where they are.
Why did you have to modify the light mounting? Are the lights to deep to use the original mounting built into the light bar?
Sponsored