What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Spartan007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Yes they did. Entire car decontamination and paint correction prior to install. Mine were also scratched up but they just polished it out (don’t know exactly what they used) and they look good as new. I was afraid it wouldn’t be possible but they are familiar with these type of finishes since they have done many Ford vehicles.
Ok awesome! Yeah, the installer I talked to over the phone wasn't sure if he could correct the C-pillar because didn't know if it was painted black or molded black. Happy to hear the scratches can be removed!
Sponsored

Feint

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Can you link those exact lights, they look great!
These are the lights. I bought 5 sets of these for work and home and all of them were kind of a dim pleasant light. But I recently bought an extra string and it was much brighter. I think they changed the LEDs that they use. So those are the ones I put on my car. I used the 33 foot length with automotive zip ties (the thick ones).

LE String Lights 33ft with 100 LEDs, Waterproof Copper Wire Lights, Outdoor & Indoor Decorative Fairy Lights for Bedroom, Patio, Garden, Party, Wedding, Christmas and More https://a.co/d/4sPqU6f

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Ordered a Black Friday package from Quad Lock in the new magnetic kit. A pretty good deal at 37% off. If you have Quad Lock for a motorcycle or bicycle or something else, this is a great new way to use the Quad Lock without it locking in. The locking in is required for handlebar mounting because the magnets would not be strong enough but inside a vehicle this is easier to install or release. This set also comes with a desktop charger that can charge the phone and other QI things.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1668722941716

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I installed some 20mm hub centric spacers. I installed my Foxtrots when my BB was a couple weeks old. Every time I look at it, I think it needs just a little more poke for the look I want. It was a toss between 15 and 20mm. Having used both before to determine offsets I went 20's to not chance shortening the studs. Everything worked great and the factory 18's work with the spacers. Waiting to get a couple new tires so the factory 18's are on but I test fit one side with 245's and can't wait to get them back on. Made it look way better moving the factory 18 's with the 225 tires flush with the side.
Teaser

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? DSC03872 (1).JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? PXL_20221118_003233864

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Installed the hood deflector, post here.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
First wash and wax. 💙
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20221128_134537

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
You missed a spot...
I'm so thorough, but man, I'm sure I did. Really debating paying a detailer here in town to clay bar and apply a sealant after this thing sat in a rail yard for 2 months. I can't imagine what kind of gunk is stuck in the clear coat after it arrived to my dealership looking like this...
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20221021_165044

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20221021_164837
Sponsored