What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Some more additions. Lighting and organizer. CB and camera.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 6002A0A5-79D7-4F07-91F1-B85A5D3ED6DB

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BD594E13-7416-4DC0-830D-BFF2B67D59DA

Brian... where did you get the USB lights? And are they only on with ignition?
Sponsored

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Ive ordered some on Amazon, 4 pack for like $14. They are motion activated during the day and come on at night with a built in light sensor. They shut off with the battery after 30 seconds or so. Can choose levels of brightness, color, make it alternate/static color.

My brightness isn't as bright as his, I think but I rarely drive at night to really notice. A link to the ones I ordered:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094NKCRMK?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Reactions: MJE

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
Thanks. The shop was recommended by Katskin but was an authorized Ford repair business.
Cole Hawkins at Automotive Concepts in MN 763-233-0462
Ford can recommend a Katskin dealer or you can check their site out for a dealer near you.

The car was in and out in 4 hours. Very happy with the job they did and they're durable. easy to keep clean with dog and kids!
They look great!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Had a new Wildpeak put on my spare rim. Thanks to @Discount Tire for great price and service. In and out in less than 15 minutes. Looks like I’ll need to design a new hold down nut.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F96365D4-838A-4B6B-9E24-297204ED1FFF
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F2A808B0-8613-4BB4-A708-8E1E1E88AD66

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Some more additions. Lighting and organizer. CB and camera.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 6002A0A5-79D7-4F07-91F1-B85A5D3ED6DB

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BD594E13-7416-4DC0-830D-BFF2B67D59DA

Mini USB LED Light, RGB Car LED Interior Lighting DC 5V Smart USB LED Atmosphere Light, Laptop Keyboard Light Home Office Decoration Night Lamp, Adjustable Brightness, 8 Colors (8 Pieces) https://a.co/d/5JmVYPF

Discount Tire

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Had a new Wildpeak put on my spare rim. Thanks to @Discount Tire for great price and service. In and out in less than 15 minutes. Looks like I’ll need to design a new hold down nut.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F96365D4-838A-4B6B-9E24-297204ED1FFF
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F2A808B0-8613-4BB4-A708-8E1E1E88AD66
Thank you for your business!

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My last vehicle I had a light Batman theme that brought joy each time I walked up to it. I like the small additions that aren't in your face.

Doing the same here. The color scheme felt more like Cap, so that's where I'm going with it. I thought the trim badges felt cheap already, so removing them and going with the shield was an easy choice. Still cheap, but something I actually like instead.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220602_101147

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My last vehicle I had a light Batman theme that brought joy each time I walked up to it. I like the small additions that aren't in your face.

Doing the same here. The color scheme felt more like Cap, so that's where I'm going with it. I thought the trim badges felt cheap already, so removing them and going with the shield was an easy choice. Still cheap, but something I actually like instead.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220602_101147
Sweet! OK I have to ask, because I’ve collected a few parts already for a Cap theme… (though given I ordered silver, it could be any theme). What are those center caps? Just a decal over the factory ones? That’s awesomely subtle.

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Sweet! OK I have to ask, because I’ve collected a few parts already for a Cap theme… (though given I ordered silver, it could be any theme). What are those center caps? Just a decal over the factory ones? That’s awesomely subtle.
They're pretty cheap vinyl stickers with a few millimeters of clear resin on top of them that a friend found online. I was searching for a hard plastic replacement and wasn't having luck, but apparently those were $10 on Amazon and I threw them on while I hold out for something a bit more durable.

They overly on the Bronco logo caps, but you can tell it's sitting on something. I popped the larger plastic off the rim, heated up the middle with a heat gun (thanks to a suggestion on this forum) and pulled off the surprisingly thin metal bronco cap. Hot glue gun and now they sit pretty flush.

They're probably easy to pull off, but then, the original caps came off in less than 5 minutes of work. The subtle additions are my favorite.

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
They're pretty cheap vinyl stickers with a few millimeters of clear resin on top of them that a friend found online. I was searching for a hard plastic replacement and wasn't having luck, but apparently those were $10 on Amazon and I threw them on while I hold out for something a bit more durable.

They overly on the Bronco logo caps, but you can tell it's sitting on something. I popped the larger plastic off the rim, heated up the middle with a heat gun (thanks to a suggestion on this forum) and pulled off the surprisingly thin metal bronco cap. Hot glue gun and now they sit pretty flush.

They're probably easy to pull off, but then, the original caps came off in less than 5 minutes of work. The subtle additions are my favorite.
Awesome work! Subtle indeed, they work great. I’m not sure I’d have the patience to get them as flush as you did.
Sponsored