What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Deleted member 6599

Let us know how that works out. Kong and I talked about the matter, and I have two bottles of bed liner to put on the splash guards that go beneath the Bronco. If that works well, I'll do the wheel well liners. Looks great.

AmazonSmile: Custom Shop Black Urethane Spray-On Truck Bed Liner 2 Quart Kit with Hardener : Automotive
You could add some backer rod and sealant to the outside edges / gap areas in the liner too. I noticed lots of dirt coming through into the engine bay.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 17D712E3-A9DE-48E4-B152-80CE8E98D740

Deleted member 6599

I did many times. Just had to pull harder and it it very tight back in there. Good thing I have small hands!
I had to remove the screws and turn it around and pull hard with pliers. Lots of cursing and it came off. Install didn’t go smooth like the video 🥹

Oxford White

Big Bend
First Name
Anastasio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB
I had to remove the screws and turn it around and pull hard with pliers. Lots of cursing and it came off. Install didn’t go smooth like the video 🥹
Thats odd. It took me less than 2 mins. Glad it worked out for you.

BRedi

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Those look good. Did you use a custom shop or an off the shelf manufacturer?
Thanks. The shop was recommended by Katskin but was an authorized Ford repair business.
Cole Hawkins at Automotive Concepts in MN 763-233-0462
Ford can recommend a Katskin dealer or you can check their site out for a dealer near you.

The car was in and out in 4 hours. Very happy with the job they did and they're durable. easy to keep clean with dog and kids!
Sponsored