What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
Added the "behind the screen" organizer today. Mine came with double sticky tape, I know some stated that theirs slides around so maybe this is updated model. Even has a indent for the tape.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? J9W-2a0hWfFQMk8?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? AjdbST6GdRElblF?width=495&height=660&cropmode=none
Sponsored

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Added the "behind the screen" organizer today. Mine came with double sticky tape, I know some stated that theirs slides around so maybe this is updated model. Even has a indent for the tape.
Mine had the undermold spot in the plastic, but no tape included.

Kodiakbear

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Now that forum members are getting some Bronco Sports to own and love, I thought it would be cool to begin a thread that is often found on other enthusiast boards.

Got your hands a bit dirty working on your Little Bronco recently? Dressed it up? Did a detail? Or how about a mod? Give us a quick post, show us some pics. Share what you are doing to make your Sport uniquely yours.

I’ll kick off with a few items myself to get things started and hopefully we can keep the thread going.
I installed the Redline Tuning hood lifts today. These are well engineered and an easy install.

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
There is like a dozen sellers on Amazon selling this accessory and I am willing to bet the product is the exact same item between them. I just went for the cheapest.

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
There is like a dozen sellers on Amazon selling this accessory and I am willing to bet the product is the exact same item between them. I just went for the cheapest.
Hands-down, agreed. I'll bet if we swept for fingerprints, we'd find matches too. :)

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
While I'm waiting for mine to be "assembled", has anyone tried Torque Pro (Android) or OBD Fusion (Apple) apps to see info is available thru the OBDII port? Wondering if oil pressure, boost, transmission temps, may be available. I used the attached in my F150 just playing around.
I'd appreciate knowing if anyone has tried.
Thank you, I'll be in the waiting room.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0246.JPG

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Today I purchased my BadLands in Area 51. 4 hour drive each way but well worth it! Glad to be part of the club.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagellY88W
And Badlands at that. Nicely done! Congratulations. Must've been fun driving it home.

OP
OP
MKohlman

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
More like what I did to my Bronco Sport over the last week... ?

Got a new gig that means my wife and I will be relocating to the West Coast (Monterey area) over the holidays and since I will be leaving next week ahead of the "Big Move" I had a laundry list of items that I wanted to get done on our Badlands before it performs moving-duty a few weeks from now.

So, while it was a little early, I changed the oil and filter, as well as upgraded the air filter to a K&M. Also, since it had to be removed anyway (to change the oil), I gave the powertrain skid plate a coat of chassis-black paint as it was already showing some signs of light rust:

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20211014_181218

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20211017_130141

The big project however was installing a 4-way trailer lighting service (and future support for a 7-way service) so we would be able to pull a small Uhaul trailer on the trip out. For anyone interested I've documented that install here:

Trailer Wiring Install for Bronco Sport Using Factory Power Circuit (Part One – Research) | 2021+ Ford Bronco Sport Forum - Broncosportforum.com

And Here:

Trailer Wiring Install for Bronco Sport Using Factory Power Circuit (Part Two – Installation) | 2021+ Ford Bronco Sport Forum - Broncosportforum.com

Last edited: