What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Today I purchased my BadLands in Area 51. 4 hour drive each way but well worth it! Glad to be part of the club.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImagellY88W
Who's your dealer may I ask? Place looks familiar.
Sponsored

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks great! By the way, I love your license plate!
Thanks! I originally wanted "EST 1966" - fitting since both the car and the driver debuted in that year - but in NC, that fits the standard plate format and they would not issue it as a personalized plate. So I went with my next choice.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Thanks! I originally wanted "EST 1966" - fitting since both the car and the driver debuted in that year - but in NC, that fits the standard plate format and they would not issue it as a personalized plate. So I went with my next choice.
Both are great plate options! I think it’s cool how you were able to get all letters and didn’t have to improvise with numbers.

SVPQR

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Added the "behind the screen" organizer today. Mine came with double sticky tape, I know some stated that theirs slides around so maybe this is updated model. Even has a indent for the tape.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? J9W-2a0hWfFQMk8?width=660&height=495&cropmode=none

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? AjdbST6GdRElblF?width=495&height=660&cropmode=none
Looks good, I have one en route hopefully it too has the double sided tape indentions ? Has it held up well for you?!

RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
Looks good, I have one en route hopefully it too has the double sided tape indentions ? Has it held up well for you?!
So far it has done what it should, sit still and look pretty. The color matches the rest of the dash so that is good also. My only question would be why did Ford just not include this by default.

Jocker

Base
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Bought myself some 245/65/16 K02s.

**Update**

*Note*
When having them installed on your vehicle just be sure to tell them you want the white lettering on the outside. I figured it would be common sense but discount decided to put them on the inside so when I went to pick up I asked for them to switch it. Another hour of time wasted waiting for them to get it done-Cheers.

Road Noise:
So I have heard a lot mention the road noise with these. But honestly, the only times I hear tire noise is when I'm going excess of 40mph slowing down to a stop. I can hear the tire hum between 20mph-15mph but other than that not much of anything. I do notice a slight increase in vehicle height and I am currently tracking fuel consumption to see how my MPG has changed (using premium 92 octane fuel).

Modes:
I have tried ECO mode and would say city driving it feels a little sluggish on the gas pedal probably only will be used for cruise control on the highway, Normal Mode is a lot more responsive and the mode I've been staying in especially in the city or traffic-congested areas. Sport Mode is just as peppy as it was before haven't really seen a reason for it at this time.

Love the look!!
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20211027_123127 (002)
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20211027_123112
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20211025_171630

Last edited:

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
While I'm waiting for mine to be "assembled", has anyone tried Torque Pro (Android) or OBD Fusion (Apple) apps to see info is available thru the OBDII port? Wondering if oil pressure, boost, transmission temps, may be available. I used the attached in my F150 just playing around.
I'd appreciate knowing if anyone has tried.
Thank you, I'll be in the waiting room.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0246.JPG
Have not tried those two specific apps. Using OBDLink-MX+ with FORScan on iOS personally.

Boost pressure is not •directly• available, but inferrable from other data (I discussed in another thread).

PTU fluid temperature is available, I •think• transmission fluid temperature is as well. Will make a note of what you have displayed in your screenshot and do a quick comparison when I get a chance.

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
… has anyone tried Torque Pro (Android) or OBD Fusion (Apple) apps to see info is available thru the OBDII port? Wondering if oil pressure, boost, transmission temps, may be available. I used the attached in my F150 just playing around.
Have not tried those two specific apps. Using OBDLink-MX+ with FORScan on iOS personally.

Boost pressure is not •directly• available, but inferrable from other data (I discussed in another thread).

PTU fluid temperature is available, I •think• transmission fluid temperature is as well. Will make a note of what you have displayed in your screenshot and do a quick comparison when I get a chance.

Using OBDLink-MX+ with FORScan Lite on iOS:

Ambient Air Temperature (outside) is available via PCM.AAT

Intake Air Temperature is available via PCM.IAT, PCM.IAT11 (Bank 1 Sensor 1), PCM.IAT12 (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

Air-Fuel Mixture (Lambda) is available via PCM.EQRAT11 (Bank 1 Sensor 1), PCM.EQRAT11_CMD (same, but commanded value target)

Engine Coolant Temperature is available via PCM.ECT

Catalytic Converter Temperature is available via PCM.CATTEMP11 (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

PTU (equivalent to transfer-case in function) fluid temperature is available via AWD.PTU_SUMP_TEMP

Transmission (front transaxle) fluid temperature is unavailable from what I can find so far

EGR Temperature (not exhaust-gas temperature) is available via PCM.EGRT_B

Ambient barometric absolute pressure is available via PCM.BARO

Intake Manifold Absolute Pressure is available via PCM.MAP (PCM.MAP minus PCM.BARO when greater than zero indicates definite turbo boost, when negative or zero turbo boost output is either negligible or lagging)

Note: Some data such as AAT is available via multiple upstream module sources, but I'm fairly certain they're really the same underlying sensor.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I think I finally found the perfect Plasti Dip color match for the front and rear lettering. The stock lettering is white and I originally painted them black (I don't like the vinyl overlays since they leave a white border) but thought it was too dark. I wanted to match the color of the front grill (and the wheels) but couldn't find anything close enough. I decided to try Gun Metal Gray (https://tinyurl.com/vwvzkzn5) with the Plasti Dip Metalizer (https://tinyurl.com/kcrabats) as an overlay and it came out perfect.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BS_F_GL_2
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BS_F_GL_2C
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? BS_R_GL_TH

Last edited:

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
Wasn’t what I did to the BS today more as what we did today. Started a 3 day trip to Sapphire NC. Ride from Florida was great.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 056DFA02-2CC7-4CA8-8311-527A265CE9A1
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F4AB1E01-4FC7-4BBD-A9FF-DFFFEE169817
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F199026F-967F-45FA-AA14-4CB0D38BB48A
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 43C8F2F9-A29F-4A83-9FCE-CB127306A7E1
Wasn’t expecting to go off road but when in the big hills of NC it’s almost a given. Granted the terrain wasn’t Black Bear Pass but still the off road was definitely gravely, wet, and steep some steep hills. BIg Bend performance was spot on. Loving the BS. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 551C7F29-F5A3-4F50-8C0D-3E1C0609D34F

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0C0304AD-7FE9-4A95-8F65-01CB1029DC68

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 0D9C848F-FF69-432C-8F7A-9814A5B2B86E

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? A3590E6A-CD35-4896-AFF4-31855F2A4DCF

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? C402E951-83A0-4549-9FDF-D242ABEA27C1

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8C3A3A02-047A-4075-9FF0-91EDE096DA01

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 960C7536-9685-4456-AD29-1890E8C0D9B1

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 5F3B392C-89C8-4619-BEC6-18F0F91A78F2

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? E266658C-FDCB-4381-A73B-669A3B086ADB

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? D7728925-7AE6-4C46-9289-90FECF81DA34

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 46034A78-E0B7-4221-B011-38890994266A