Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Today I went for 4 new tires , Goodyear workhorse wrangler 235/70/17 AT Just fit with a 1/2 inch clearance . 30.2 inch , looks good fills the wheel well. No lift needed , First Edition factory lift only . Was going for the coopers but they are discontinued as of this month . Discount Tire new store in Pittsburgh south hills area. Rich and Kris the manager at the brand new store are super people to deal with , and their crew very thorough .

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? 574AE375-C25B-4151-93BF-435DA26C8338

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? 97348952-E1A8-4F77-87AE-A25DD57E2027

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? 641281C0-B6AF-408A-B068-574F3B735449
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
And you started your own thread that very closely matches the existing ”What did you do to your Bronco Sport today”?

OP
OP
Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
And you started your own thread that very closely matches the existing ”What did you do to your Bronco Sport today”?
Oh my your right . Sorry about that .My apologies to all .

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
i want to put some vinyl protection on it, but if it would ever get out of the deep freeze here (which might be May) i will install them.... might get a Pro to do some PPF on the front and above the windshield....i can do the small stuff but not confident on the big areas....

petegee77

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Today I tried to order front Power Stop ceramic brakes since I'm sick and tired of all the #@$% brake dust. Not surprising Rock Auto has them on back order. Hmmm must be a popular item I'm guessing . lol

petegee77

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
i want to put some vinyl protection on it, but if it would ever get out of the deep freeze here (which might be May) i will install them.... might get a Pro to do some PPF on the front and above the windshield....i can do the small stuff but not confident on the big areas....
I live in Buffalo, NY . You'll get no sympathy from me when it comes to a deep freeze. lol

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
pete,
yes i get it....no sympathy...its all good. down here we can get 4 seasons in 1 day so we get used to it.
funny thing was it was warmer here in Jan-Feb than it has been in March...going into april...
at least you know once you get snow you will have it for several months....

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I installed the 3rd brake light tint as well as each of the side and rear red deflectors. The deflectors are just the light tint, but the 3rd brake light is darker which I like.
I had purchased a really cheap one at fist and it was a thin material and had 1000 bubbles that wouldn't go away even with the sun and a hair dryer. Returned it within a day. This one from Ebay is perfect. It has 3m tape around the edges and just popped on. I like the darker sleek look, some of you may not. It still lights up plenty when the brake is on. My previous Corvette had really dark blackouts all the way around. Loved it.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? Light
Sponsored