Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Today was pick up my tags day. As long as I was there, I checked and found my spoiler (Carbonized Gray) had arrived. I haven’t had a chance to put it on, but I found a photo of one on the Cyber Orange. The spoiler comes in three colors. Satin Black, Shadow Black and Carbonized Gray. My roof is gray. I’ll take pictures once it’s on.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? IMG_2044

supaDean

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Installed black steelies (rims) and winter tires with tire pressure sensors. The 2023 Big Bend should be all set for its first Northern Ontario winter. I'll be storing the 18" wheels and stock tires that came with the vehicle. I quite like the optional 18" wheels so don't want to subject them to harsh winters. With my previous vehicle (a Volvo) I put on studded winter tires as I only had front wheel drive, but I opted for no studs with the Sport's all wheel drive.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? Steelies Angl

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? Subject 2_GEN_GEN 2_GEN

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Installed a few of the fru-fru items that I bought shortly after I ordered my Badlands.
Interior: console tray, center screen tray, red striped cup coasters, black console cover with red stitching, rear defroster wire covers, and the infamous pen holder clip inside the console.
Also added folding 2nd row headrests (eBay Motors - headrests from a rollover).
Under hood: fuzzy cardboard firewall blanket,
Engine cover (modified Lincoln cover). The orange in the pic is actually Red Permatex High Temp Silicone Gasket Maker...don't know why it photographs as orange. It has a slight orange color in normal light. I'll have to wait and see how that emblem hold up in there without popping loose. I put 3M VHB under the emblem, but it doesn't stick very well to the rubber cover material.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do on your bronco today ? RushMan's Engine cover

Last edited:

Jbrad88

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Mach1, 2021 Mach1, 2023 Bronco Sport
Upgraded all 4 speakers in the doors this weekend. Really easy job. Improvement is notable. Went with Focal RCX-165’s.
Much improved mid-bass response and volume is better much cleaner. Still need to consider a proper Amp and a sub, but for now happy.
As much as I want a badlands this big bend is starting to grow on me. I have a bad habit of modifying my vehicles and this one is easy to modify and fun to play with. That and a lot cheaper than my Mustangs to modify😎
Sponsored