Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
My oldest sons first car was a 64 bug with the 1200 cc motor. Driving it to and from UTI every day on California freeways at 65mph eventually took its toll on it. I had bought a 73 Pontiac Le Mans Sport that the motor needed a rebuild so when the bug died, he did the engine work along with my late good friend Paul Luke's (RIP, Paul). This became his pride and joy. He sold the bug to one of his school mates. He regrets that to this day.
I enjoy photography.
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? IMG_20211212_0700378
Are the white objects UFO's?
Sponsored

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
Well Bucko, I can not tell a lie. One morning I was admiring the sunrise through our east facing sliding glass doors and I decided to take a picture of it. Through the glass. The can lights in the kitchen behind me were on and when I popped the shutter, voila! Totally by accident. I initially thought when looking at the resulting image that I had indeed captured ufos coming through the clouds, but after some serious scrutiny I realized it was just I fluke shot. Remember, the can lights! But I am happy it came out the way it did. It's one of my favorite photos!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well Bucko, I can not tell a lie. One morning I was admiring the sunrise through our east facing sliding glass doors and I decided to take a picture of it. Through the glass. The can lights in the kitchen behind me were on and when I popped the shutter, voila! Totally by accident. I initially thought when looking at the resulting image that I had indeed captured ufos coming through the clouds, but after some serious scrutiny I realized it was just I fluke shot. Remember, the can lights! But I am happy it came out the way it did. It's one of my favorite photos!
It is indeed a cool shot. Whenever I see one of these same shots on a UFO show, I'll remember to remind myself that it's only the can lights in the house!

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
It is indeed a cool shot. Whenever I see one of these same shots on a UFO show, I'll remember to remind myself that it's only the can lights in the house!
Lol! The truth is out there!

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
I like woodworking, anything automotive related, spending time in the garage tinkering with my 69 Mustang, our 99 Explorer Sport, my 05 F150, or my wife's Bronco Sport, riding my mountain bike, & gardening.

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
Many interests. I bike (just bought a Trek Madone carbon bike), kayaking, flying, Licensed Drone Pilot and run a drone program at a 501(c)(3), Range Officer at local range, shooting sports including trap, volunteer at Sun N Fun airshow, volunteer Pilots N Paws, 3D Printing, photography, camping, and SCUBA.
Sponsored

Last edited: