What are people attaching to their molle straps?

Urrca

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm looking for functional ideas re: what to attach on my OBX...I don't climb, so no need for carabiners or rescue equipment :p I saw one post that mentioned molle bags, which I am looking into. Any other cool ideas people have had?
Sponsored

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
Don't rule out carabiners. They can be useful for a run to the grocery store as bag hangers.

Really, you need to think more in terms of what do you want access to, especially if you have a passenger who can get to stuff on molle bags while you're driving. Once you decide on that, finding the bags is easy. They come in all sorts of sizes.

Some things don't even need a molle bag, like a small flashlight with a pocket clip. I'll prolly do that plus a couple of pens (those end up buried in the center console).

A small cooler would be cool (heh), but I don't know if anyone makes something like that. I am thinking like 2 bottles/cans, insulated, and space for a small ice bomb. I dunno, might have to sew one up...

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Has anybody found an after market molle setup for the back of the rear seats? I've got a Big Bend.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Clip my dog leashes to my driver seat and the back pocket I setup like a dispenser for poop bags.

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

maximumwang

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've got a seven-year-old back there, so put a garbage bag for all the snack wrappers (I used a paramilitary 'dump bag' off amazon) and a box of wipes for sticky hands (from Tactical Baby Gear, which has some pretty hilarious/amazing branding going on)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075ZQCMVQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://tacticalbabygear.com/collections/pouches-accessories/products/tbg-wipe-pouch

The seven year old doesn't need much leg room, so it works great for my needs.

Ford Bronco Sport What are people attaching to their molle straps? IMG_3263

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Anything of size and the back seat passenger has no leg room. So I don't know yet. Probably some small camping gear type of stuff.

Dedbolt

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS, 2013 Harley Switchback
i grabbed a three pack of MOLLE bags off Amazon for pretty cheap. One fits big water bottles nicely and the other two are just a little extra storage if needed.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Id likely go with a first aid/trauma kit. Flashlight.. maybe leatherman and knife and mini survival pouch. Instead i just have a backpack hah

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Not much room in the dash cubby holes for a pistol Could store in the door, but that has tactical disadvantages if the door is open. Pistol could fall out. Not a secure storage place. When I get home, I am going to order a holster with three mag pouches that attaches to molle straps. Secure behind the passenger seat it would be accessible. No one ever rides in my back seat. I wouldn't recommend this cheap holster for personal carry, but seems it would be handy in a Bronco. Link to Amazon.

Amazon.com : LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster for 9mm 1911 Glock - Universal Adjustable Hand Gun Case Molle Pistol Belt Holster Bag with Double Mag Magazine Pouch for Convertible Ambidextrous (Left Right Hand) : Sports & Outdoors

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Not much room in the dash cubby holes for a pistol Could store in the door, but that has tactical disadvantages if the door is open. Pistol could fall out. Not a secure storage place. When I get home, I am going to order a holster with three mag pouches that attaches to molle straps. Secure behind the passenger seat it would be accessible. No one ever rides in my back seat. I wouldn't recommend this cheap holster for personal carry, but seems it would be handy in a Bronco. Link to Amazon.

Amazon.com : LarKoo Pistol Pouch Holster for 9mm 1911 Glock - Universal Adjustable Hand Gun Case Molle Pistol Belt Holster Bag with Double Mag Magazine Pouch for Convertible Ambidextrous (Left Right Hand) : Sports & Outdoors
Put it in the seat pocket lol not entirely sure what they claim that to be for.... of course i guess it depends on the size... that a subcompact in it ... anything larger would likely be a little more awkward lol

Ford Bronco Sport What are people attaching to their molle straps? 20210926_192717

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan

Maxpedition makes EXCELLENT molle pouches/compatible “things”. Super high quality stuff.